The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Let's get Kraken: Canucks @ Kraken - Oct 23rd, 2021, 7:00pm PST

Rate this topic

therodigy

2 hours ago, King Heffy said:

He's played better than Highmore, Dowling and Chiasson.  Then again, so did Gadjovich.  Instead of demoting Podkolzin, Benning needs to either tell Green to stop icing useless plugs, or replace him with a coach who can be trusted to set the lineup correctly.  This is ridiculous.

So, the funny thing is, as I read all the Greener hate, Coaches always get the gears.  No matter who they are or what they do.  So, being an armchair enthusiasts, it's probably best to trust they know what they are doing.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

11 minutes ago, steviewonder20 said:

In Vancouver, a restaurant is offering $50,000/year salary to wash dishes!

Sure - that makes sense given the cost of housing.    When i was a kid that means middle management government jobs paid 10 x.... are they offering 500k for that in Vancouver too? 

21 minutes ago, Knucklehd said:

So, the funny thing is, as I read all the Greener hate, Coaches always get the gears.  No matter who they are or what they do.  So, being an armchair enthusiasts, it's probably best to trust they know what they are doing.

I've trusted him for his entire tenure.  Retaining Baumer, and the disastrous training camp were the last straw.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

52 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

I got spoiled in the Czech Republic and their sub $2 beers.  I will say that the beer selection has improved a little bit over the past; at least there were a couple of decent options last time I went.

Ostravar Pilsen, Wasn't it like 68 cents? i would go buy 10 and hand them out to strangers for fun

Good times that was. Hey did you get sick after the tournament? our group all got something bad, respiratory flu like illness

IMG_20191230_164549059.jpg

• Vintage 1

10 minutes ago, AbrasiveAjax said:

Ostravar Pilsen, Wasn't it like 68 cents? i would go buy 10 and hand them out to strangers for fun

Good times that was. Hey did you get sick after the tournament? our group all got something bad, respiratory flu like illness

IMG_20191230_164549059.jpg

That beer filling machine would be just the thing for the lineups here.  No sickness for me at all other than the hangover, thankfully.

• Haha 1