The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Let's get Kraken: Canucks @ Kraken - Oct 23rd, 2021, 7:00pm PST

Rate this topic

therodigy

FREE PODZ !!! 

And lets take it to the Kraken - Don't want another season of getting humiliated by an expansion franchise like we did with Vegas. Preseason was bad enough with them icing their starting line against our Abbo boys. Set the tone at their home opener that we mean business. Go Canucks !!!! 

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, AbrasiveAjax said:

What did we not learn? 

OJ was given every chance to succeed 

Virt, was given every chance to succeed 

Try, he left for Russia 

Gaud, I'll take highmore in the TRADE

Lind n Gadj, win some, loose some

Grab n Forsling, way way in the past to count

Gadj's potential caused some hurt when he got taken but I don't know whether he could make this roster. I can see why JB tried to sneak him down to Abby. If they try to waive him maybe we get another shot. On the others I agree with you. I'll give Forsling full credit that he stuck it out and took the bouncing around he did. 

Bottom line is that the Covid cap freeze has made higher quality players more easily available at little or no cost. 

• Like 1

Podz NEEDS to PLAY...so frustrating when we have a promising prospect getting scratched early on in the season. He needs time to ADAPT and GROW with his TEAMMATES!!

Will be a joyous day when we 1 day change coaches. I think we could be farther along if we had gone a different route after Willie, instead of hiring another cheap 1st time NHL coach. But some will say he could be the next John Cooper still right!?!?

1 minute ago, Petey40 said:

Boeser also sat some games in his rookie season, if Green should get credit for anything it’s how he handles the talented rookies we have. He’s been good with them.

I think he only sat the first one no? I can’t remember. I do have faith they are doing the right thing with him. This isn’t a big deal just frustrating as a fan to see him sit. I want what I want lol

Just now, Devron44 said:

I think he only sat the first one no? I can’t remember. I do have faith they are doing the right thing with him. This isn’t a big deal just frustrating as a fan to see him sit. I want what I want lol

I’m almost positive it was the first 2 games of his rookie season. But yeah I agree it’s frustrating cause I really like watching him play, I think once canucks are back home he’ll be in the lineup and getting more ice time 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Canuckster86 said:

Podz NEEDS to PLAY...so frustrating when we have a promising prospect getting scratched early on in the season. He needs time to ADAPT and GROW with his TEAMMATES!!

Will be a joyous day when we 1 day change coaches. I think we could be farther along if we had gone a different route after Willie, instead of hiring another cheap 1st time NHL coach. But some will say he could be the next John Cooper still right!?!?

Höglander played all 56 games last season and never played less than 10 minutes.  He only had 4 games under 12 minutes.

Podkolzin has averaged only 9 minutes.  There is probably something Green feels he needs to work on.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2