The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks Vs Flyers - Oct 28th, 2021, 7:00pm PST

Rate this topic

therodigy

Just now, -Vintage Canuck- said:

That was... no words.

Podz wasnt benched and made some plays. If green keeps that up he might buy himself more time before i join the fire green bandwagon. 

I have been an avid supporter of Green but sitting podz from long stretches isn't going to help this team or his case. Id rather we get the odd goal against over him sitting.

He looked pretty good on both sides of the puck there. He just has to work on his timing for passes and positioning which comes from game action.

Just now, Darius said:

The days when we had mdz, pouliot and gagner and teams would come in here and own us I had patience knowing those  guys were place holders while we drafted and accumulated talent.

Why do we look just as bad now? 

let me hunt for some answers....

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, canuckpuckluck1 said:

I love my team but its so uninspiring at the moment. The team is flat and there is zero creativity. I hope its just a transition process and they are gearing towards something for the season but 82 games of this is going to really test me!!!!!!

Keep that faith it will be badly needed. Lol

• Like 1

Just now, Darius said:

The days when we had mdz, pouliot and gagner and teams would come in here and own us I had patience knowing those  guys were place holders while we drafted and accumulated talent.

Why do we look just as bad now? 

MDZ and Pouliot are both upgrades over Hunt. I think Abby has better defenders than Hunt. Should call up Bowey.

3 minutes ago, CanuckGAME said:

How can this ownership group continue to employ these coaches?

This group is giving Willie Ds tenure a run for its money for worst in franchise history.

Willie D didnt have half the talent to work with that these guys have.

You obviously weren't around for Bill LaForge "do 3 laps around the Pacific Colosseum parking lot in full hockey gear" after a game loss

• Haha 1