The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | Oct. 30th, 2021, 7:00 PM Pacific | CBC | 2021 Halloween Edition

Rate this topic

Roberts

Oilers @ Canucks  

189 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, brilac said:

Are you a full time student?  I am going back to school in January.  It's nerve racking.  The first time I went to college was at 17 and graduated with a 2 year degree at 19.  Then I went back in my 30s and did not have a degree plan, and now I am enrolled at a different college and am taking lower division starting January and hopefully be enrolled in a BAS program spring. 

Yup, i'm in my 2nd year of the social service program at North Island College.

I hear ya, i'm 36 and one of the oldest in my cohort and one of the 2 men in a 16 student cohort haha. I feel really out of place considering my previous work experience, but overall it has been good for me, socially and interpersonally, to work on some of my weaknesses.

You've got it! I was a terrible student in high school, but have slowly figured out post secondary as a 'mature' student!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Darius said:

Wife and kids just departed for the evening.

i got half a bottle of Chablis, half a bottle pink goofy wine the wife likes to serve, and a six pack o pilsner.  Peace and quiet 

So excited I don’t know where to begin..

asleep by 8pm? lol

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Darius said:

Wife and kids just departed for the evening.

i got half a bottle of Chablis, half a bottle pink goofy wine the wife likes to serve, and a six pack o pilsner.  Peace and quiet 

So excited I don’t know where to begin..

Time to make “sangria”

• Cheers 1

Just now, Chris12345 said:

Ok so.....

I have a bottle of Oban in the basement. Haven't opened her yet.

How good is it?

Hmmmm for a single malt its just kinda OK for me - very mild taste that's not reallly grabbing me yet. Got it as a present. If you like more balanced flavours it could be your jam tho ! Hope u enjoy it !! 

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Hmmmm for a single malt its just kinda OK for me - very mild taste that's not reallly grabbing me yet. Got it as a present. If you like more balanced flavours it could be your jam tho ! Hope u enjoy it !! 

Thanks!

Love my quarter cask I hit that already.