The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Dallas Stars | Nov 7, 2021 7 PM PDT | *Warning! May Contain Power Plays*

Rate this topic

Templeton Peck

Just now, dKs89 said:

Lmao, just surgical how they dissect this garbage PK formation. The cross seam pass is open all day long, and they did it back to back.

I think even the UBC thunderbirds hockey team could easily score on Canucks PK.

2 minutes ago, Green Building said:

I just want to say that I've been to 3 home games this year and that the white dudes I sat adjacent to (not my party, but those around us) would audibly state "oh &^@# right off" whenever the 10 second welcome video came on screen.  

The statements aren't offensive or offputting. I just don't understand what is so upsetting about this. 

this is not what I was getting at... again its sad that someone would read what I had to say and think I was upset. I guess being triggered to upset reactions is a knee jerk reaction.

4 minutes ago, -DLC- said:

That would be the worst idea.

The guy's just missed a whole whack of time due to injury then contract stuff.  He needs to play to get it back, not sit.  You can't "punish" a guy into performing he has to get his timing and confidence back and he will.

I hope you're right that he is just rusty.  It seems like something happened and he doesn't really want to play here.  Anyhow, the positive news is that Hughes, Podz, OEL, and Garland are all doing well.

Just now, MaxVerstappen33 said:

Gotta credit Jeff Paterson for asking Green about Jason King and implying blame after last game.

I can't bear to watch more Canucks content after these games have ended. Kudos to you! 

That I kind of wish I saw.

• Upvote 1

Just now, VegasCanuck said:

So, not to belabor a point, but for all those people who hated Beagle and Sutter, this is where we REALLY miss them, on the Penalty Kill.

How do you explain our crappy PP? I mean we use different players there? Its the system not the players. The coaching is terrible.