The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Avalanche l Thursday, Nov. 11/21 l 6:00 PM

Rate this topic

-DLC-

6 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Definitely had one, just about to/just had his second. So should be good by the next road trip.

Yeah, that's awesome. We need Hamonic on the defense. Our defense is so much better for it. 

7 minutes ago, N4ZZY said:

OOF. 

31 percent. Damn, Canucks better stay out of the box tonight or the game could get ugly. 

Hoping Demko is sharp tonight. 

no no, they are 30th when it comes to PP ranking. as of right now, they have the third worst PP in the league. sorry for the confusion.

PP:

image.thumb.png.031b32c257b462c22f1189d722519a27.png

PK:

image.png

Edited by Rubik

3 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

North Africa! That's part of the war that I don't hear much about. 

Both of my grandfathers died in WWII so I never had a chance to meet them. 

There was this *OLD* TV series on it (of course, it being an American show, it tended to exaggerate their role):

• Cheers 2

10 minutes ago, Chris12345 said:

Yea haha I was pushing 190 in high school.

Added a pound or 50 along the way too.

I don't know that it's just down to eating. I also blame bad clothes. I have a suit I rarely wear, and guess what, when I tried it on recently I couldn't get the pants done up.

Damn thing must have shrunk hanging up in the closet!

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

13 minutes ago, Goal:thecup said:

You misspelt that; according to his tattoo, he's a Stanley Cup Champian.

Marchand admitted that when he got a "Stanley Cup Champions" tattoo over the summer, the tattoo artist originally misspelled "Champions" (substituting an "a" for the "o").

Brad Marchand Admits 'Stanley Cup Champions' Tattoo Was Originally  Misspelled as 'Champians' - NESN.com

Asterisk cup

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Taphouse Canuck said:

I don't know that it's just down to eating. I also blame bad clothes. I have a suit I rarely wear, and guess what, when I tried it on recently I couldn't get the pants done up.

Damn thing must have shrunk hanging up in the closet!

Oh yea man I have aged really well. My clothes have not.

Speaking of suits and body sizes, my body is so weird I need custom. I have gone to multi tailors and they all say custom is only possible.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Boudrias said:

My Dad was a mechanic on Lancaster bombers in England. He never talked about the war. It was my uncle who told me that Dad and other ground crew who had to remove wounded and dead air crew. Dying in the air was not like the movies. Cleaning the dead out must have been horrific.

My step father came back from Vietnam all messed up, completely out of control ptsd

My 19 year old neighbor across the street too. He robbed the small mom and pop liquor store around the corner. A block away. Sat drinking waiting for the cops to come take him away. 

9 minutes ago, Chris12345 said:

Oh yea man I have aged really well. My clothes have not.

Speaking of suits and body sizes, my body is so weird I need custom. I have gone to multi tailors and they all say custom is only possible.

Same issue here. I have short legs, long body and wide frame...

You used to be able to take a trip to SE Asia and get 4 custom suits made and have it cover the cost difference between getting a good suit made in Vancouver. 

But I did that 16 years ago...

No the suits dont fit anymore..also shrunk in the closet...

Edited by Gnarcore
  • Haha 3