The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Canada's Men National Football Team (Soccer)

DefCon1

2 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Good find. I had seen that somewhere and was pretty sure we needed a win + some help to qualify during this round.

I think the fact Canada is undefeated in 10 games, shows we dont need any help. Canada can win 2 out of 4 games and qualify without any help.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

I think if they win the next match, there is a possibility that it could be clinched.if other results go our way.  Panama is losing 1 -0 right now.  They are in 4th.  

Yah because of matchups the highest number of points all of Mexico, US, and Panama can get right now is 24 points.  So Canada is only 2 points away from qualifying.

• Cheers 1

I watched women's world cup in BC place few yrs ago, was amazing to see Canada win a game at home. 

Imagine BC gets to cohost the world cup.  It's still under consideration right? Horgan mentioned it few months ago. 

Edited by Jaimito
  • Cheers 1

4 hours ago, foop said:

Not sure if this is available anywhere else, but I made a spreadsheet to help predict the final standings for WCQ. You can make a copy of the sheet and edit the scores in the table on the right. The standings should update automatically...

Not a spreadsheet expert by any means, but I was searching for something like this to see what our future looks like. I'll update it after each matchday.

Just posting this again in case anyone wants to see the updated standings... you can see it won't take much to qualify! Even 1 win out of our last 4 should be enough.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1