The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Colorado Avalanche | Nov 17 | 6 PM PT | Apathy Edition

Rate this topic

Roger Neilsons Towel

3 minutes ago, Roberts said:

i never cheer against the team. it's not fair to the team or the fans who are at the game for a special night. As someone who doesn't live in Vancouver, I only get to go to one game a year, if that. Canucks fans deserve a good night of hockey! 

I don't know if it's growing up in the states in elementary school years, but I kinda wished we were more like Philly crazy sometimes. Loud and boisterous. But I know we're VanCity. 

• Vintage 1

4 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

I disagree. They haven't been stuck in the middle, they were at the bottom, and the standard (in the big picture) isn't to just make the playoffs. In the short term its to make the playoffs, but that's because the team has been bad & is growing with a new core. They want to become a playoff team & allow the core to grow to contender status from there, its part of the natural cycle.  

There is nothing about the way this team has been built that has been a natural cycle. It’s all over the place.

• Cheers 1