The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Colorado Avalanche | Nov 17 | 6 PM PT | Apathy Edition

Rate this topic

Roger Neilsons Towel

1 minute ago, Zhukini said:

It’s fun to say the Canucks theoretically have a decent top 9. 

Their defence is really really really bad.

You can’t always make chicken salad out of. 

Defense has actually played decent except for the last road trip. Again pk and pp have been dreadful and lost us games. 

If we changed coaches and still had same issues, I'll concede and say we should move on from Benning. But at this point I am ready to blame both with an emphasis on green especially. I've completely lost faith in him, he has a lot to work with I think and he can't do a thing with it. The team Benning has put together is better then 5-9-2 or soon to be worse. 

8 minutes ago, CanucksCountry said:

Which goals where that? Goals 1 and 3 where rockets, with a teammate screening him,  pk really fails him on goal 2 after making a big save 

Goal 1 - there was no shot on his left based on the positioning of the 2 players in front of him. He should have been a bit on the left.
Goal 3 - he was too close to the net, not minding the shooter that they care about the most and again his shot blocker has already taken care of his left side so he should have been closer to the right - there was time. 

Screen Shot 2021-11-17 at 8.30.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-17 at 8.32.59 PM.png

Edited by Vinny in Vancouver