The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Jets | Nov 19 7pm SNP thank u so much benning <3 just another 6 more years were almost there ;D

Rate this topic

Odd.

1 minute ago, Screw said:

We saw some good things. The effort was there. 

but...PK let us down, PP let us down, Defense let us down, Offense let us down.  Demko had a strong game.

Keys to a win tonight.  The effort needs a strong game, pk needs a strong game, pp needs a strong game, defense needs a strong game, offense needs a strong game. Think tonight I'll have a strong drink. 

• -SN- changed the title to [GDT] Canucks vs Jets | Nov 19 7pm SNP thank u so much benning <3 just another 6 more years were almost there ;D

I hate to say this, but I hope we lose the next two.  7 game losing streaks are what gets coaches canned.  Green really has to go.  The sooner we get to that stage, the more games our new coach will have to turn this around.  A couple points in the next two games just delays the inevitable.  

As awful as we've been this year, we are only 7 -8 points out.  There is still lots of time to fix this, we just need a better coach and assistants to get it turned around.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

12 hours ago, Odd. said:

right now im 10 shots deep of tequila with a 6 pack of ronas and a couple of left over Stellas from yesterday just waiting to be chugged on a thursday night, my girlfriend hates me because id rather get wasted alone and watch the canucks play then to sleep with her at her place, i texted my ex right before because i was in argumentative mood,  im this close to running naked to Rogers Arena (10 minute walk) with a Thank You Jim Benning and Aquilini painted on my stomach, ive had thoughts about making out with the statue outside the arena as well, my neighbours think someones being murdered in my apartment because i find myself screaming at 2 am at the fact that we sent Gadjovich on waivers, its been almost 2 months and im still not over it, severely dehydrated and on the cusp of passing out, and i think im going to end my night at Nino and probably lose a couple of hundreds on blackjack and roulette.

this is my life as a Canucks fan. My girlfriend hates me, i just reignited my ex's hatred towards me, my neighbours hate me, im an alcoholic, i am overly obsessed with this team for no reason, my friends think im a loser because i dont go out anymore, im a gambling addict, i hate everyone, i hate myself, BC is flooding, my brain is flooded, i have 200 dollars worth of parking tickets to pay the city of vancouver (MORE BIKE LANES HOORAY................ sike)

SAY PRUNES!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, BCNate said:

I hate to say this, but I hope we lose the next two.  7 game losing streaks are what gets coaches canned.  Green really has to go.  The sooner we get to that stage, the more games our new coach will have to turn this around.  A couple points in the next two games just delays the inevitable.  

As awful as we've been this year, we are only 7 -8 points out.  There is still lots of time to fix this, we just need a better coach and assistants to get it turned around.

I thought 5 games would be enough.   Wouldn't get your hopes up too much.   Green last year had a 8-2-1 or something like that stretch after an even worse start 5 x 5 at least. 

Oh joy they're playing their backup goalie, the one that has a .926 SV% and a GAA of 1.98. Given our recent history of non-scoring I have to say that this will be a Jets win but I think we'll keep it close because we have Demko.

3 - 1 Jets.

And Nate Schmidt to score one of their goals and skate round Rogers Arena with his middle finger raised in salute.