The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Winnipeg Jets at Vancouver Canucks | Nov. 19, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

3 minutes ago, cuporbust said:

I don't think it's about celebrating one win. Honestly,  my kids sort of enlightened me. It's just a game , but they noticed me being negative,  and my son said " dad,  I thought this was ur team, why are you mad at them? They look sad. That's not going to help them dad". Lol

Sometimes kids help put small things into perspective that can effect bigger things in our lives. 

These dudes know they aren't good enough right now . At least there own fans can root for them to win.  

Really great post. Thanks for sharing that. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

13 minutes ago, PetterssonOrPeterson said:

meh. Good win but it was about time they did win. Don't mean to be a downer but i think it's too soon to celebrate for this team.

Gonna need to assess the next 10 games to see whether or not this is all has been just a "funk" or if this team is really is just a below-average team.

Found a party pooper. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Patel Bure said:

A journey of a 1000 miles begins with a single step.  We moved forward 125 miles tonight in terms of getting back in the playoff race.  Down but not out.  Onto the next game.

I think this is the difference between the players and the fans. 

We see the team as a fire tire, and we're like "start over. sell everything."

Players on the team see this as an opportunity to fight back, push back, compete, and climb out of the hole they dug themselves in. 

They're not mathematically out of the playoffs.....yet. And I think once that happens, they'll continue to compete. 

• Upvote 3