12) Tocchet

13) Vellucci 

14) Muller

15) Lambert

16) Nelson
17) Grönberg

What? How is this a leaked list?

• Haha 1

I’ve been hearing rumours that Hughes, Petersson and Boeser  might be a little disconnected from the rest of the team. I’ve always felt Brock and Millsy didn’t get along that well. Seeing them jawing at each other on the bench a couple of occasions. I’m open to a coaching change but still wholeheartedly feel coaching is not the problem with this team. Something internal is going on and it needs to be sorted. This team has to start coming together if they have any hope in hell of winning a game again

• Vintage 1

10 hours ago, Filthy McNasty said:

Should be soon…. Any minute now 

tick tick tick....  TG shouldn't have even been the coach in the first place, he had a good record with the young guys so since most of the new core was young I can see why he was hired but should have been the assistant coach not the coach. He could have learned from an old pro and stepped in later with experience like that but it's still not too late, anyway it was a good try, just time to make him an assistant or gone. Benning has slowly put a good team together, and TG seemed to be able to motivate this team vs Vegas but since? no idea... 

1 minute ago, CanuckGAME said:

Lol yeah the guy is awful.

Give your head a shake.  Before he hurt mitch marners feelings he was considered the best coach in the league by everyone 

he's been overrated his entire career.

• Wat 2

boeser to NYI for Dobson and 2nd, Canucks retain a % of cap this year on boeser

Petersson to MIN for blod + E-Ek

Hughes + Poolman to NJD for Ty smith and Damon severesson + 2nd, Canucks retain % on Hughes this year

Podz Bo Garland

Boldy Miller Hogz

Pearson Ek Dickinson

Motte Lammiko Lockwood

OEL Severson

Smith Myers

Burroughs Dobson

that is not a champion now, but that is a way better mix of players and character IMO

• Wat 1
  • Upvote 1
  • RoughGame 1

1 hour ago, beni said:

Please not Babcock. Guy is awful

Anyone but that douche :lol:

1,301 games coached

700W - 418L record .608 wining percentage.

Triple Gold Club

As of November 2021, he is the only coach to gain entry to the Triple Gold Club (Stanley Cup title, IIHF World Championship title, and Olympic gold medal in men's ice hockey). He guided the Red Wings to the Stanley Cup in 2008; he led Team Canada to gold at the IIHF Ice Hockey World Championships in 2004; and he led Team Canada to gold at both the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver, and the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi. Babcock is the only coach to win six distinct national or international titles. In addition to the three distinct titles described above, he guided Canada to gold at the 2016 World Cup of Hockey, to gold at the IIHF World Junior Championships in 1997, and the University of Lethbridge to the CIS University Cup in 1994. During his professional coaching tenure from 1991–2019, Babcock's teams only missed the post-season four times.”

Mike Babcock - Wikipedia

If you think you get to his level of success  without screaming at a few people along the way, especially Leafs players, you’re highly mistaken. 

Edited by Me_
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

At this point, I would prefer, a coaching change over any trades (even, if it is ChaseOn for a bubble gum).   Perhaps, Boudreau on the short term; and see how the young core, will play with a veteran coach ?    

After signing a veteran coach then they can move on from ChaseOn.  

Edited by ShawnAntoski

3 minutes ago, Me_ said:

1,301 games coached

Triple Gold Club

As of November 2021, he is the only coach to gain entry to the Triple Gold Club (Stanley Cup title, IIHF World Championship title, and Olympic gold medal in men's ice hockey). He guided the Red Wings to the Stanley Cup in 2008; he led Team Canada to gold at the IIHF Ice Hockey World Championships in 2004; and he led Team Canada to gold at both the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver, and the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi. Babcock is the only coach to win six distinct national or international titles. In addition to the three distinct titles described above, he guided Canada to gold at the 2016 World Cup of Hockey, to gold at the IIHF World Junior Championships in 1997, and the University of Lethbridge to the CIS University Cup in 1994. During his professional coaching tenure from 1991–2019, Babcock's teams only missed the post-season four times.”

Mike Babcock - Wikipedia

hey now, none of that, this is the CDC remember? Logic will not be tolerated!!!  ;) flame time! put on your asbestos suit! run for it!!!

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, bad alice french said:

I’ve been hearing rumours that Hughes, Petersson and Boeser  might be a little disconnected from the rest of the team. I’ve always felt Brock and Millsy didn’t get along that well. Seeing them jawing at each other on the bench a couple of occasions. I’m open to a coaching change but still wholeheartedly feel coaching is not the problem with this team. Something internal is going on and it needs to be sorted. This team has to start coming together if they have any hope in hell of winning a game again

Players seem to like Green. Maybe that’s exactly what brings these players together. A coaching change. Maybe it’s a “oh damn we did this” Moment 

28 minutes ago, Canucks Curse said:

boeser to NYI for Dobson and 2nd, Canucks retain a % of cap this year on boeser

Petersson to MIN for blod + E-Ek

Hughes + Poolman to NJD for Ty smith and Damon severesson + 2nd, Canucks retain % on Hughes this year

Podz Bo Garland

Boldy Miller Hogz

Pearson Ek Dickinson

Motte Lammiko Lockwood

OEL Severson

Smith Myers

Burroughs Dobson

that is not a champion now, but that is a way better mix of players and character IMO

gross! my aswell ship the whole team out of vancouver. including management & owner. 

18 minutes ago, Me_ said:

1,301 games coached

Triple Gold Club

Mike Babcock - Wikipedia

when you have a team with such elite players like he did for all his achievements! almost any coach can have success like he did! doesnt prove hes the guy for the job behind a canucks bench! take maple leafs for instances! such a good team still couldn’t get the job done for the leafs. 

Edited by KnuckleHead16