The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Bo Horvat Trade/Contract Talks

HOFsedins

4 minutes ago, stawns said:

That bear deal is looking like a steal.  

Kinda random but its hilarious to me to see Drance now touting this guy like he's one of his darlings, when literally like 10 mins before the trade he was on D&D saying how Bear was another borderline NHLer & making that deal would make no sense to him. 

3 minutes ago, stawns said:

They'll likely be cleaning house if the move Bo.  

Right after signing JT to that big deal (and with how Pettersson has played)? I don't know if it'll be a full tear down, but they'll try to make significant changes regardless imo.

Edited by Smashian Kassian
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, hammertime said:

Shhhhhh. 

I'm also not super happy with Brock and haven't been for several years now but please..... The worst??? It's maybe on par with letting Roussel walk to Dallas. Grand scheme history of the Canucks on the wall of shame it's not a center piece.

Wasn’t even our worst move this season :lol:

Just now, Smashian Kassian said:

Kinda random but its hilarious to me to see Drance now touting this guy like he's one of his darlings, when literally like 10 mins before the trade he was on D&D saying how Bear was another borderline NHLer & making that deal would make no sense to him. 

Drance is an absolute moron. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • There it is 2

Drance LBS.  

Drance seems like that uncle that no one likes as a kid that gives out wet Willie’s 

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, canuck73_3 said:

Drance is an absolute moron. 

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Drance LBS.  

He's so grating. I have a weird love/hate thing where I almost want to like the guy, but he's just so insufferable most the time.

Some humility would go a long way. I don't need to feel like I'm being lectured as if I know nothing about the sport everytime he talks.

• Cheers 1
  • There it is 1

2 minutes ago, Devron said:

Drance seems like that uncle that no one likes as a kid that gives out wet Willie’s 

He's so grating. I have a weird love/hate thing where I almost want to like the guy, but he's just so insufferable most the time.

Some humility would go a long way. I don't need to feel like I'm being lectured as if I know nothing about the sport everytime he talks.

Imagine, being his wife or kids - if he has a family or whatever, it is called these days.  

I imagine (and definitely hope) Brock will be traded before Bo, which will afford mgmt to offer Bo a fair market deal. The question is will he want to re-sign here with the gong show this franchise has become. He’s a proud captain so perhaps…but if I was him I’d be pretty damn interested to see what offers come in as a UFA.