The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Ottawa Senators | Dec. 01, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

6 minutes ago, EddieVedder said:

Dude,  this was against ottawa.  

Hes playing better but he needs to do it against top teams.  

Ya and then they face Pittsburgh and LA who are also not world beaters at this point. It’s hard to really say it’s amazing when the competition isn’t the greatest. I still don’t see what winning does for this team at this point. I think it just gives the organization false hope. Our goal is to get to .500. Lowered expectations much. It will be frustrating if they play well and miss the playoffs and the ownership again is ok with it because they made it close to making the playoffs. I still think Benning has got to go and Green as well. After the next two we will see what real team shows up.

4 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Ya and then they face Pittsburgh and LA who are also not world beaters at this point. It’s hard to really say it’s amazing when the competition isn’t the greatest. I still don’t see what winning does for this team at this point. I think it just gives the organization false hope. Our goal is to get to .500. Lowered expectations much. It will be frustrating if they play well and miss the playoffs and the ownership again is ok with it because they made it close to making the playoffs. I still think Benning has got to go and Green as well. After the next two we will see what real team shows up.

If the nucks have been good at one thing the past 7 seasons it's winning meaningless games.

• Vintage 1