The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Ottawa Senators | Dec. 01, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

2 minutes ago, JayDangles said:

To add to that.... Schenn patrols the game and inserts toughness and size where needed without taking penalties or costing the team. Also killed that 5 on 3. Considering a Schenn jersey.

Kinda funny how Hugh's game went a little south when he left to win another cup. 

Now back and Quinn's starting to get back to his potential. 

Some of the best defenseman of all time (points best), were horrible leaders. 

Good job Schenn, guerenteed Hugh's will throw you some respect with his Norris trophy(s) speech. 

• Cheers 2

12 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

IF Bo gets traded I nominate Garland for Captain.

He is a very under rated player, 18 points in 24 games. Annoys the heck out of the other team, but does it without going dirty, an honorable pest? with talent.

Works hard .

J.B. can find some good ones.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

13 minutes ago, stanleysteamersmyl said:

Nice to see a lot of Canuck fans in Ottawa jumping up and down cheering for the Canucks, they are more positive than the bandwagon sprained ankles jumpers in B.C.   The best sign was "Extend Benning".  

Some fans and media in Vancouver honestly don’t deserve to be fans of this team.

9 minutes ago, Vancan2021 said:

Kinda funny how Hugh's game went a little south when he left to win another cup. 

Now back and Quinn's starting to get back to his potential. 

Some of the best defenseman of all time (points best), were horrible leaders. 

Good job Schenn, guerenteed Hugh's will throw you some respect with his Norris trophy(s) speech. 

When his D game takes a major step forward (with experience) that could very well be the case but pretty sick skills offensively.. 

18 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

He was just unreal.  

It's been a decade + since we've had a player as exciting as Garland.  I loved the Sedins, but I don't remember getting this excited since Bertuzzi if we're talking about a singular talent. 

24 minutes ago, JayDangles said:

To add to that.... Schenn patrols the game and inserts toughness and size where needed without taking penalties or costing the team. Also killed that 5 on 3. Considering a Schenn jersey.

this team would have been funner  with Schenn, 

a younger Beagle and Roussell

an older Gudbranson

MacGoo and Gadj

Schenn is def climbing my favorite player ladder

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Patel Bure said:

Some fans and media in Vancouver honestly don’t deserve to be fans of this team.

Some?   it's like talking talking to someone who is dual personality, sell the team or plan the parade, all depending if we won or lost that night.... same ole though, been this way for years but mix in, sell the farm and win it all NOW, well didn't that work out golden? more like plastic but...

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, fanfor42 said:

Petey needs to commit to getting stronger. Number one thing he needs to do.

Why the Canucks coaching staff hasnt been on this before now...idk.

Ya seriously… it’s not like NHL teams have strength and conditioning coaches and weight rooms and …. And…. 

the knock on Elias from day one was he was thin. You can’t build a 3 story house on a foundation built for the 1 car garage

3 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

He was just unreal.  

It's been a decade + since we've had a player as exciting as Garland.  I loved the Sedins, but I don't remember getting this excited since Bertuzzi if we're talking about a singular talent. 

I think it’s because he plays ‘the Canuck way’ - works his ass off, plays hard, plays physical, has talent even if he’s not THE most talented guy on the ice he plays every shift like he could be or should be or will be one day. The engine that does whatever it takes to win.

Those guys are your true franchise players. Rod the Bod in Carolina, Dave Andreychuk in Tampa and elsewhere. Ryan Smyth in Edmonton. 

• Cheers 2

E.P              12 points in 24   games

Brock          9   points in 21

Bo             13  points     24

25 extra points between them and we'd have maybe 4 or 5 extra wins. That would help keep us alive while the penalty kill gets fixed.