The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Return of Edler and the Kings Vs Boudreau lead Canucks, Dec 6th 7pm pst

Rate this topic

86Viking

39 minutes ago, ey40 said:

As much as I am hyped up with the coaching change, I do think the Canucks will lose in OT 4-3.  

Another props: Boeser will score the tying goal to send this to OT. 

Don't car want to see emotion!!! Canucks win it 5-2 bb 2g pettersson 2g oel with a goal 

2-5 on the pp 

4/4 pk.... 

Count on it!!!

Refreshment... if bb kept tabs on the Canucks sure he was!! There will be a big difference tonite... the guy who threw the jersey gonna call the Canucks to send him back the jersey? Walkers gonna make them play tough hockey.. rock em sock em hockey!!!!!

• Cheers 1

Just now, aznmonk said:

Refreshment... if bb kept tabs on the Canucks sure he was!! There will be a big difference tonite... the guy who threw the jersey gonna call the Canucks to send him back the jersey? Walkers gonna make them play tough hockey.. rock em sock em hockey!!!!!

This is what I am looking forward to too ::D I really like how he played the game.

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, BlakeQuinnAndEggs said:

Not only did he say he has, you could tell he's been really paying attention. He had details about the past few games memorized

Ya in that interview he had on the 24th, said he’s been watching for quite some time. Also said he expected us to be a top team in the division after that bubble run. Also said he hates dump and chase hockey…

1 hour ago, BC_Hawk said:

I think Edler was a two phase reason:

1) Team kept running him out there is top pairing minutes; killed the guy and made him appear "spent"

2) Team lowballed him vs. giving him a reasonable contract in the 2mill range; contact of a 7/8 guy that played 1/2 minutes the yera before

Edler would have been AWESOME beside Poolman on the 3rd pairing right now.

Elder went where the money was.   And he's killing it in LA, on pace for 35 points, plus 30 or so.    He wouldn't have  signed here for 2. 

Greener Guys and Benning Bros have been put out to pasture !

The Kool-Aid being poured here must be of a strong vintage judging by the many exuberant Boudreau Buddies voicing their collective, unfettered swooning after each of his pronouncements!

• Wat 1

1 minute ago, zimmy said:

Greener Guys and Benning Bros have been put out to pasture !

The Kool-Aid being poured here must be of a strong vintage judging by the many exuberant Boudreau Buddies voicing their collective, unfettered swooning after each of his pronouncements!

And your point is

• Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, BlakeQuinnAndEggs said:

Dumoulin gave the jersey back :lol:

That was a class act by Dumoulin,.  Saved the Canucks the embarrassment of picking it up.

… but seriously Horvat should have over the boards to get it and take it into the dressing room.

• Cheers 2