The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Boston Bruins at Vancouver Canucks | Dec. 08, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Just now, -NucksFan said:

Rat boy happened to him

Can't we call like Orkin or something? 

It's time.  That guy needs to be exterminated.  I don't think there's a team outside the Bruins that wouldn't be thrilled to see him plastered on his back and done.  He's such a punk. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, spook007 said:

2-0-0... so far so good.... and a hell of a lot more entertaining.

Good game by the D group.

Without OEL and also losing Harmonic, Hughes and Myers stepped up big time keeping it together.

Again, that's something unthinkable with the old coaching staff.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, -DLC- said:

Can't we call like Orkin or something? 

It's time.  That guy needs to be exterminated.  I don't think there's a team outside the Bruins that wouldn't be thrilled to see him plastered on his back and done.  He's such a punk. 

I would play a clip of that happening over and over 

1 minute ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

With Hogz, I see the effort. He can still dangle really well and he's tenacious as hell. It just seems to me like he's prone to making some poor decisions from time to time, especially when he has a scoring chance. Pretty confident that can be ironed out with time and experience.

Yeah, he definitely has that swagger and self confidence that has him attempting some weird plays. Kind of see it in Miller as well. Not sure if I like it or not. I wanna see these guys being creative but there are some high risk plays that maybe don't need to happen. Lol. As long as Hogs maintains his energy and tenacity he'll always be one of my fav players.

• Cheers 1