The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Boston Bruins at Vancouver Canucks | Dec. 08, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Really hoping we get Halak in to a few more games soon. I love Demmer and he is clearly the MVP so far this season but I'm worried about him burning out in his first full length NHL season.

He now leads the league in Games Played, Games Started, Time On Ice, Shots Against, Saves and Goals Against.

Edited by 204CanucksFan

1 minute ago, StanleyCupOneDay said:

I’m not giving up unless/until we are officially cut from the post season. I believe in this team and I think it’s the best we’ve had since the Sedin era. I’m just so glad we’re finally starting to see results equal to how our team looks on paper.

It might be a bit of a mountain to climb. Especially with 3 point games. But if the Canucks keep getting points, anything is possible.

I just like the guys are having fun again. We may not make the postseason, but I think the leagues on notice, this team won't quit now.

6 minutes ago, StanleyCupOneDay said:

Gabby sounds like a human instead of a robot. It’s so damn refreshing to hear.

I never cared for Green as a coach (never liked his passive style) but at least he was a man - he showed up to face the music with the press - can’t say that about his boss.

8 minutes ago, J.I.A.H.N said:

I think people have to stop looking at Petey's negative's, and support him until he gets it together. I have noticed positive changes and not everybody can clear their head as fast as others, he is not hurting us, and does makes some nice plays.................patience's!

As for Hogs, he is giving it 110% of the time, it will work out!

And let's not forget he's Swedish and the Swedes always seem to have these psycho-dramas going on.   I mean, just watch an Ingmar Bergman movie sometime!

image.jpeg.b937d561fdcdc8f1b5488a7429d04f29.jpeg

8 minutes ago, dank.sinatra said:

Myers playing 28 minutes is notttt a good thing. Only happened because OEL and Hamonic are out. It's not sustainable at all but he didn't make too many big mistakes tonight.

In an ideal world Myers would be playing third pair minutes, yes. Unfortunately we live in a world where Jim Benning was for some reason allowed to construct a hockey team for eight years, not very ideal that.

Awesome win though! BRUCE THERE IT IS BABYYY

Uhh ... Myers has pretty much played #1 Shutdown pairing all season.  He may not have gotten this many minutes, but he still usually plays over 20 min. a night.

• Upvote 1