The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Carolina Hurricanes at Vancouver Canucks | Dec. 12, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

32 minutes ago, Plsdontdoit said:

nhl nice us by having teams play Alberta teams before us and play em in their back to back games 

Actually Bettman figured we could still be beaten by a tired team and its backup goalie showing up for just 10 minutes, which usually worked BB (Before Bruce)

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, aznmonk said:

Kane? Free? 

I been wanting thT trade and posting my thoughts in here for past 2 or 3 weeks..

Most people don't want him anywhere near our team but I think he'd be great...

He's gotten older , been thru a lot, made many bone headed mistakes... but I'm hopeful he's learned from those mistakes and coming home to Vancouver he might act like a grown up ...

Lot to ask for but it's nothing compared to the types of changes I've seen people make in my life and past job.. he could be a home run acquisition for us..

• Like 1
  • Wat 2
  • Vintage 1

6 minutes ago, ShawnAntoski said:

Enjoying, all the good vibes; but I wonder how much leash, the fans will give Boudreau and the new management ?

I think we'll be good. He's signed for just this season with an option for next season.  It's a let's see what you can do contract.. 

His interview are very interesting to watch. I look Forward to hid presser just like I fo the game.

Talks openly, shares his thoughts and opinions , gives off grat energy..

I don't think we'll turn on him too quick. This season and next season we'll be ok .. after that it's a different story..

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, GoCanucksGo! said:

What the heck Petey? :o See the coach and turn around and walk away:unsure:
At least give the coach a Bruce Bump after this win before you do whatever else!

That might be the call to be one of the three stars...  just my guess. 

16 minutes ago, Gatzkek said:

Trading Miller for value would actually be possible, unlike the vast majority of JB's contracts.  After watching this fist bump snub, I'm for it. It's weird. (If it's a repudiation of a bum slap I take it all back, lol)

Oh my, they are playing great enough with this Miller bull $&!#   

anything to stir up drama 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, WHL rocks said:

I think we'll be good. He's signed for just this season with an option for next season.  It's a let's see what you can do contract.. 

His interview are very interesting to watch. I look Forward to hid presser just like I fo the game.

I don't think we'll turn on him too quick. This season and next season we'll be ok .. after that it's a different story..

I never heard that next year's an option.  Pretty sure that he got a 1.5 year deal but I haven't researched it. 

3 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

Yeah, he knows that the honeymoon doesn't last forever but it's a great start - cautious optimism

Edited by ShawnAntoski
  • Upvote 1