The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Columbus Blue Jackets at Vancouver Canucks | Dec. 14, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

48 minutes ago, Mustard Tiger said:

I love how this coaching staff also rides pears and it probably chaps alot of peoples asses:lol:
Go canucks! Awesome comeback. We win 5 in a row while the coil lose 6. In less than 2 weeks we are only 4 points behind them and 9 out of first in the div with lots of divisional games coming up. 

It wont change people but this is a prime example of why you shouldn't write off a team soo early.  little less than 2/3 of the season remains and we are within single digits already

Honestly we were right to write this team off with Coach :sick: at the helm. And because it looked like no one had the guts to fire him. If he was still in charge 10 out of 10 times we lose that game. But now we're all Bo-lievers again! GCG!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

He was just ok. Burroughs and Noah were awful in the first. He probably got better as the game went on

Burroughs was the problem on that pairing, a few really poorly timed pinches.  Overall I like him, but not his best game.

Edited by King Heffy
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 3

1 hour ago, Outsiders said:

Wow what a different team in the 2nd and 3rd. Complete domination. 

BRUCE

Someone must have been coaching in the the 1st and 2nd intermissions... but that's impossible, our coach is Travis... Bruce, there it is! Bruce, there it is!

Even that last PP, Bruce was coaching. That's what coaching is like. I didn't know, I thought the coaches were supposed to just stand there with their arms crossed in the dying minutes of the game.

50 minutes ago, N4ZZY said:

So many people have crapped over Myers before, and his play before wasn’t great. What’s gotten into him recently? Is it all Bruce’s coaching and systems???

Those stats meant that he played one hell of a game tonight against the CBJ.

He was really good in the bubble too, penalties aside.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, eeeeergh said:

Didnt really find fault in any of our defensemen tonight tbh. 

I mean, Burroughs terrible pass leading to a goal against is a fault. But that doesn't mean his whole night was bad. It's okay to find things players could do better. He played well, sometimes you make bad plays here and there. It's life.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1