The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Waivers] Evander Kane

5 minutes ago, Dannydog said:

I agree , theres enough strong personalities in the canucks dressing room to adjust any attitude from Kane (if any becomes evident). Im sure he'd be on a short leash in rergards to any  locker room non sense. I personally would love to see what he could do on the ice for the nucks considering we have no truculence on the team period.

Leaving aside the personal issues for a minute - when I compare Kane's playing style to say Kadri, I'd take Kane every day. I can't stand Kadri and his willingness to end a guys career. Kadri is a total p.o.s. as a player. 

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 2

2 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

They're contractually obligated to pursue the grievance regardless of whether or not it's justified.

No they usually ask for contributing evidence before any grievance application.

I would be very surprised if the PA didn’t have it in their hands before the Sharks announcement.

21 minutes ago, gurn said:

So, we are to believe Kane's agent, but not the other agents talking about their clients wanting off San Jose if Kane had stayed there.

So Kane's agent, truthful

other agents liars, or agenda driven.

OIP.jpg.c8ea043efbb91fa1030f95e800028953.jpg

Dude look at Kanes former teams and tell me there weren’t at least 3-5 guys on each team as self centered  as him 

11 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Agents are only telling the truth when defending Kane clearly. 

Edited by Odd.
  • Vintage 1

5 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

How well have the teams he has been on done?

Better than us I presume.

why don’t you go back and research from the time he was in Atlanta ,  it’s your question you do the research.

Dont get lost in the reality of your search ;) 

3 minutes ago, JM_ said:

Leaving aside the personal issues for a minute - when I compare Kane's playing style to say Kadri, I'd take Kane every day. I can't stand Kadri and his willingness to end a guys career. Kadri is a total p.o.s. as a player. 

Hey , lots of people hated Lappy, Torres, Burr , Kes but i bet you cheered em on like every other Canuck Fan. Id take Kadri here under the right circumstances also. Same as Kane.

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

BE493982-C03C-4CD6-A863-176123664D3B.thumb.jpeg.f0f5e034f52bfd3a394da922cd41b293.jpeg

that’s real,.  What are you “thinking”?

there is a lot of information there

are you saying that because Evander is 209 # he would help Vancouver?

or is it because he is -67 that he helps

or is it because he was born in Vancouver that helps the most, I mean we already have Brad Hunt and he was born in Maple Ridge, surely that is close enough

the best value that JR could extract from bringing in Evander Kane at this point is that he would be a good tool to root out those that would fall in with him as the season unravels

"Party at Evander's, Stan will be there with free bus tickets out of town!"

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Odd. said:

Dude look at Kanes former teams and tell me there weren’t at least 3-5 guys on each team as self centered  as him 

How many have been involved in the issues Kane has. Also how many of them falsified a vaccine card?

Also, this is about Kane- not Joe, George, or Frank, or any other player.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Dannydog said:

Hey , lots of people hated Lappy, Torres, Burr , Kes but i bet you cheered em on like every other Canuck Fan. Id take Kadri here under the right circumstances also. Same as Kane.

nope not me. Burr didn't try to end anyone's career.

Raffi was a psycho. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, King Heffy said:

Over the course of his career, you assumed wrong.

Weve done better than Toronto since we joined in the NHL expansion .

a player dosent make a team,.  But he can be a great contributor..  best on the Sharks last season.

Strong season for him.  And everyone else he “assisted”.

talk about “straw man” ?! Lol

are you a Ferris wheel operator by chance Heff ? ;)

• Haha 1

Just now, SilentSam said:

Weve done better than Toronto since we joined in the NHL expansion .

a player dosent make a team,.  But he can be a great contributor..  best on the Sharks last season.

Strong season for him.  And everyone else he “assisted”.

talk about “straw man” ?! Lol

are you a Ferris wheel operator by chance Heff ? ;)

You literally claimed that you thought he'd done better than the Canucks, which was incorrect.  Note that the Sharks are doing better this year without Kane.

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, lmm said:

there is a lot of information there

are you saying that because Evander is 209 # he would help Vancouver?

or is it because he is -67 that he helps

or is it because he was born in Vancouver that helps the most, I mean we already have Brad Hunt and he was born in Maple Ridge, surely that is close enough

the best value that JR could extract from bringing in Evander Kane at this point is that he would be a good tool to root out those that would fall in with him as the season unravels

"Party at Evander's, Stan will be there with free bus tickets out of town!"

Perhaps sniffing too much ammonia Imm?

Fantasy statements against real stats is unbecoming of you..

where are the real analytics guys anyways?

2 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

You literally claimed that you thought he'd done better than the Canucks, which was incorrect.  Note that the Sharks are doing better this year without Kane.

Nope..  your messed up now..  take a nap.

you asked me to show you how Kane would help this team..  and the reality is I posted his career stats.

Then you got into some other fantasy about comparing teams he’s been on compared to one..

again it’s fantasy.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, gurn said:

Yes, he does.

Or at least a huge fine, which he can't afford to pay, so jail time it is.

Curious, would you throw crack addicts into prison for possession of crack? I get that energy from you

• Cheers 1
  • Wat 1

3 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

Nope..  your messed up now..  take a nap.

you asked me to show you how Kane would help this team..  and the reality is I posted his career stats.

Then you got into some other fantasy about comparing teams he’s been on compared to one..

again it’s fantasy.  

Reality, Sharks are doing better without him. ;)

• Thanks 1