The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Predators / Tuesday, Feb. 1/22 @ 5:00 pm PT

Rate this topic

-DLC-

3 minutes ago, NHTyrany said:

I can't get beyond the JT penalty, it's so light compared to everything that they have let go since. Total retribution from a bush league

So true. I need to see it again because I don't think the ref saw it, I think he heard it?!

• Vintage 2

6 minutes ago, NHTyrany said:

I can't get beyond the JT penalty, it's so light compared to everything that they have let go since. Total retribution from a bush league

I wonder how much of it was about Miller's mouth

edit: not that that is a penalty

Edited by kilgore

Rough game for Demko (he's guessing as opposed to reacting). We gotta take advantage of a bad game from Sorros as well. 

Overall not many guys playing well tonight. Defense especially bad tonight we have been lucky both teams suck tonight. 

1 minute ago, kilgore said:

I wonder how much of it was about Miller's mouth

If that's the case, it confirms the bush league approach. At least wait until he does something worthy of a call, otherwise you discredit the professional sport.

• Vintage 1

1 minute ago, SergioMomesso said:

The ref was gonna call anything remotely close on JT. Just rewind to the face off and see JT disagree with that ref over a face off. That was a personal call on JT

Time for JT to go Burrows on the ref, Ron Mclean to go douche on Miller, Millers mom to carve out Mclean. Lol, bad memories. 

Just now, MikeyD said:

Also I can't believe Garland is on the market. Makes absolutely zero sense to me. 

And another thing that makes no sense is scratching Hoglander tonight. Braindead decision there. 

Based on Donnie and Dhali poll most fans agreed with the decision to scratch Hogs.