The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Thursday March 17 Detroit Red Wings (24-29-7) @ Vancouver Canucks (30-24-7) Rogers Arena 7:00 PDST SNP TV 650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

Just now, J-23 said:

Idk about that. He’s been awful.

Halak apologists about to come after me now :ph34r:

In that case may as well start Halak vs Calgary to at least get a win against Buffalo haha. I think Halak can rebound. He’s been a good goalie in the past 

15 minutes ago, J-23 said:

OEL and Myers have up like 5 scoring chances. FFS. How much longer until these guys are gone?

Both of these guys should be playing with shutdown defensemen. OEL is the better skater and shooter out of the two, ship out Myers and bring in a stay at home defenseman for OEL. 

3 minutes ago, Beary Sweet said:

Send Halak down and call Martin up. Halak needs some seasoning in the A to regain his game 

He'll refuse to report thanks to the NMC.  The only option is that you tell him that Martin has outplayed him and if he'd like to play again this year, it will either be in the AHL or he will agree to a trade.  If he utters so much one word of complaint, suspend him without pay for the rest of the season.

7 minutes ago, eeeeergh said:

Both of these guys should be playing with shutdown defensemen. OEL is the better skater and shooter out of the two, ship out Myers and bring in a stay at home defenseman for OEL. 

I just want average dman. That’s too much to ask for with this team though.

• Cheers 1