The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Monday March 28/22 Vancouver Canucks(32-26-9) @ St. Louis Blues(35-20-9) at 4:30 PDST Enterprise Center SNPTV 65OAM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

This is going to be a tough game I think - maybe the toughest of this road trip. They'll have to dig deep tonight.  I expect a high scoring game  and our team to find a way

Go Canucks Go

57 minutes ago, UKNuck96 said:

hopefully we can pick up 3 points against the blues. Although I think our best route into the playoffs will be to try and overhaul the Oilers into 3rd, as I cannot see us making up the gap for the wildcard spots, especially with the teams around us having games in hand.

As much as I would love to get into #3 spot i don't think anyone sees Oilers not making it in. They already have posters and promos out for 2022 Playoffs and the fans are buzzing, that team looks to go deep into the playoffs this year.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, CanuckRookieFan said:

As much as I would love to get into #3 spot i don't think anyone sees Oilers not making it in. They already have posters and promos out for 2022 Playoffs and the fans are buzzing, that team looks to go deep into the playoffs this year.

You don't see the Oilers choking... Really?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1