The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks at Arizona Coyotes | Apr. 07, 2022 | 7:00 pm PT | Sportsnet Pacific

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Just now, brilac said:

well okay.  

haha.

Yea in Vegas I accidentally on purpose lit the lamp a little too hard with my buddy.

It was 2pm and we were trying on fancy watches in the Bellagio worth a ton of cash......lots of fun but didn't buy!

• Haha 1

Just now, nergish said:

Well, yeah... it's garbage time.

But he's been very solid all year, especially post-Green. Scoring 30 in this league is a big deal, any way you slice it.

Scoring goals and leading a team are two totally different things. Have we not forgotten the dozens of games this season the Canucks have come out dead flat and put themselves behind early because they weren’t ready to play? Or needed a lift in crucial games from their best players aka “leaders” and they failed to show up and they lost those games? It’s f’ing hilarious how a couple wins against a team

that looked awful and the worst team in the league shortens people

memories of how we have been, based on points percentage, a bottom 5 team in this league for years.

1 minute ago, Chris12345 said:

haha.

Yea in Vegas I accidentally on purpose lit the lamp a little too hard with my buddy.

It was 2pm and we were trying on fancy watches in the Bellagio worth a ton of cash......lots of fun but didn't buy!

Nice, I've never been to Vegas.  I want to go there and win big!