The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vegas Golden Knights at Vancouver Canucks | Apr. 12, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

4 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Woof might be goalie troubles in LA…

The Kings play Quick both games of their back to back and then gets yanked.

Petersen gets scored on on his first shot.

Who do you go back to Saturday?

I wouldn’t fault quick. The kings were flat from the start. Should be illegal to play 2nd half of b2b in Colorado. 

• Huggy Bear 1

26 minutes ago, FijianCanuck said:

I wouldn’t fault quick. The kings were flat from the start. Should be illegal to play 2nd half of b2b in Colorado. 

Yea that’s fair I guess they do that to everyone. Especially b2b situations.

I was just thinking it was kind of disrespectful to Petersen to not play him one of those games considering what he’s done for them.

Then he lets in a goal on his first shot going in. Can’t help his confidence.

• Cheers 1

19 minutes ago, CanucksJay said:

Canucks 9 pts in last 5 games

LA 2 pts in last 5 games (including today's loss) 

We made up 7 pts in 5 games.

We have 2 games in hand. Hopefully trend continues

We have 2 games in hand plus we play LA on top of that.  So we win the games in hand and beat LA and we are tied with them.  The way they are trending they will not even hit 96 points.  Vegas is the team to catch now.  They have a tough schedule.  By Tuesday night we could be in a playoff spot if we win the next 2 games.  It's going to be a very interesting next 2 weeks.

Edited by Elias Pettersson
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

We have 2 games in hand plus we play LA on top of that.  So we win the games in hand and beat LA and we are tied with them.  The way they are trending they will not even hit 96 points.  Vegas is the team to catch now.  They have a tough schedule.  By Tuesday night we could be in a playoff spot if we win the next 2 games.  It's going to be a very interesting next 2 weeks.

I'm hoping for a Dallas slide as well to open up more chances. 

It will definitely be an interesting end to the season. 

51 minutes ago, FijianCanuck said:

Schedule loss so not sure how much it affects their chances. 

We win the next two and we are only 2 points behind them with same number of games played. Win at least one in regulation in the next two and beat them in our head 2 head and we pass them assuming we win the same number of games as LA for the other games.

Now question is can we surpass Vegas.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, 24K PureCool said:

We win the next two and we are only 2 points behind them with same number of games played. Win at least one in regulation in the next two and beat them in our head 2 head and we pass them assuming we win the same number of games as LA for the other games.

Now question is can we surpass Vegas.

Correct we still need to do our part and keep winning. Vegas has some tough matchups. Deboer also has a man crush on Lehner and will die with him as the starter.