The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Kraken Tuesday, Apr. 26/22 @ 7:00 pm PT

Rate this topic

-DLC-

Just now, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Anyone else lost interest in the game after countless penalties being called and with the Canucks being eliminated?

I wasn't really in it before. Seattle is a nothing team ans Canucks really didn't have a chance either way. 

13 minutes ago, Googlie said:

It's not the refereeing - it's the lazy plays by the Canucks

12 minutes ago, Muttley said:

All these penalties to the Canucks are nuts.  The misconduct one to Miller was almost for looking at one of them the wrong way :huh:.  What a way to watch a game.

8 minutes ago, J-23 said:

What the &^@# did I just watch.

6 minutes ago, KILLER said:

That period was a fun as a rabbit punch to the back of your head. Biting into an unpopped kernel comes close too...

16 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

:lol: Oh man pathetic. 

16 minutes ago, Roberts said:

alright im done watching the other game, ANOTHER PENALTY?

16 minutes ago, Devron said:

:picard: I’m having a hard time watching this sideshow 

16 minutes ago, Iron Man said:

I wasn't aware I tuned into the comedy channel because this is just downright f**king hilarious at this point.

BTW, for those of you interested in watching something more action packed and entertaining, there's a special on channel 4 on how paint dries!

Edited by RU SERIOUS
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Huggy Bear 1

6 minutes ago, rychicken said:

Sure, right....Canucks never do anything wrong...Got it

having 8 PP and 2 2min 5 on 3 against means the refs are calling it one sided. Where is the interference on Garland? At least call it both ways. Worst of all they cancelled Canucks PP by calling a chinksy penalty against Miller.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Anyone else lost interest in the game after countless penalties being called and with the Canucks being eliminated?

Just watching for individual milestones now. See if MIller can get 100 points. See how close Hughes can get to 70 points. See if OEL can hit 30 points and if Garland gets to 50 points. Petey's been great too so maybe he can get 70 points.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Ghostsof1915 said:

What's the best realistic return? 

Late 2nd?

I don’t even know because his qualifying offer has to be 7.5 unless he signs long term. And I can’t watch him for another 4-5 years even at 5 per year. Our best option would be a sign and trade but you’re right when the best return may be a late 2nd or 3rd at best. 

3 minutes ago, SergioMomesso said:

BB6 has not improved his skating one bit in 5 years in the show. The guy has the shot and IQ to be an NHL’er but he could be star if he was just an average skater. So frustrating 

Hes useless.  Hasnt generated a single scoring opportunity all year and His shot is average at best.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, RU SERIOUS said:

BTW, for those of you interested in watching something more action packed and entertaining, there's a special on channel 4 on how how paint dries!

It better not be black and white stripes or I'm rioting lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RU SERIOUS said:

BTW, for those of you interested in watching something more action packed and entertaining, there's a special on channel 4 on how how paint dries!

I'm watching a Netflix special on how @-Vintage Canuck-was created.  Especially difficult to upgrade during the chip shortage issue these past couple years.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, CanuckRookieFan said:

If anyone here works or worked in administration you would be a lot more understanding of the jobs these refs do.

NHL is not beer league or bush league, they take the best of the best to be refs cut them some slack.

If I was a ref I would be handing delay of game penalties to home teams if their crowd gets too out of control or starts chanting *refs suck* i am very surprised refs don't hand out those type of penalties as a way to negate the crowd and control the game more. 

Wow. How about no?

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

13 minutes ago, rychicken said:

Silver lining...we will end up around 90 points

Owner cost us a few points by not playing those games at half capacity

referree corruption and bias cost us 7-8 games, so that's about 15 points

those ugly, cheating players on the other team cost us another what....6-8 points?
The team having to listen to George Canyon sing the anthem in Calgary - that's another couple of points

So, about 25 points or so....that would put us around 115 points - fighting Colorado for the conference lead

You forgot not canning Green earlier, thats at least 10 to 15 points right there.

• Like 1