The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Edmonton Oilers | Apr. 29, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Kind of a bummer McDavid and Draisaitl both were given a rest day. I get it but it's the last home game of the regular season. 

Imagine being a kid buying a ticket and never going to an Oilers game for whatever reason and not seeing any of these two play. 

Just now, Vinny in Vancouver said:

I wanted him to get to 100, but in a way, maybe 99 is fitting as it speaks of unfinished business.

Gaudreau and MacKinnon had 99 a few years ago. They seem to be doing alright for themselves.

2 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

This has been one if my favorite seasons despite not making the playoffs. We really do have a lot to look forward to next season. 

Thank you to all you CDCers for making this place so much fun!

Go Canucks go! Hopefully these 5 months go quickly. Enjoy the summer, everyone! 

Cheers Drinks GIF

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Bring him back!

Sat Shah on 650 was saying BB coming back was pretty much a done deal.  I think we are bring8ng the whole core group back.  

Edited by Alflives
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

It's been a roller coaster season, but at least we finally began to see some hope. Now the puck is passed from the ice to the front office, and we'll see what Allvin and his chipmunks can do.

Hope we can chant "Bruce there still is!" come October.... @1-d signing off.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 3

Can’t wait for next season. The boys are right there just need a bit of tinkering to make a run when the get in next year  

But as for now it’s time to sit back relax and watch the Canadian teams get Gary’d

• Like 1