The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[CDF] Colorado Avalanche (C1) vs. St. Louis Blues (C3) | Avalanche win series 4-2

Rate this topic

2022 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 2  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Avalanche in 4
    • Avalanche in 5
    • Avalanche in 6
    • Avalanche in 7
    • Blues in 4
    • Blues in 5
    • Blues in 6
    • Blues in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/20/2022 at 01:30 AM

2 hours ago, VancouverHabitant said:

Meh 

Kadri didn't care about plowing into the goalie otherwise he would've made an effort to stop. 

He first initiates contact with Rosen and then runs into Binnington while Binnington is at the top of his crease in a vulnerable position. 

Zero chance that the contact was accidental. 

That puck was loose, he had every right to go hard after it.  The contact was between kadri and the blues damn and they both plowed into JB, not just kadri

Perron’s cross-check was a ‘how-do-you-do’ love tap! 

He got a $5000 fine for using Kadri for target practice all game & essentially missing more than he connected.

The NHL’s Player Safety fine is a pretty minor message sent.  

Edited by viking mama

1 hour ago, JM_ said:

doesn't sound like the best and brightest bunch :wacko: 

Nah, it doesn't. But I still thought it worth posting, particularly for those who were fussing about his showboating after he scored a hat trick. Sure, Kadri's done some pretty $&!#ty things in the past and I'm not a fan of his, but it's worth noting the abuse he experiences that most NHL'ers don't. If I had to deal with it come playoff time in front of an aggressive audience I'd be a prick too. If he's got a chip on his shoulder this series the Blues fandom has earned that. 

Edited by Coconuts
  • Cheers 3

36 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

Nah, it doesn't. But I still thought it worth posting, particularly for those who were fussing about his showboating after he scored a hat trick. Sure, Kadri's done some pretty $&!#ty things in the past and I'm not a fan of his, but it's worth noting the abuse he experiences that most NHL'ers don't. If I had to deal with it come playoff time in front of an aggressive audience I'd be a prick too. If he's got a chip on his shoulder this series the Blues fandom has earned that. 

Well said. We, myself included, are all to quick to judge someone when we haven't walked in their shoes. I agree fully, if it were me and I just scored a hat trick, I'd have an F you moment as well. 

• Cheers 2

1 hour ago, Coconuts said:

for sure. I don't think the clowns that posted that stuff represent most Blues fans either tho. They are clearly a bunch of idiots. 

• Cheers 2