• Flames in 5
    • Flames in 6
    • Flames in 7
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/21/2022 at 02:30 AM

17 minutes ago, Darius said:

I want the coil to win

but have zero faith that coiler d and goaltending won’t collapse 

As long as they hold up until flames are done. I'll enjoy the oilers' inevitable collapse in the next round.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

9 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

He was daydreaming or in his thoughts and clearly caught off guard, not expecting the puck to come back his way when it did.

Couldn’t find it quickly enough - after checking out. 

Edited by viking mama
  • Cheers 1

Jeez...when did Markstrom become so bad at hockey?  What I find sadly ironic is Soiler fans letting out a collective sigh of relief that Markstrom signed with the Shames instead of their Soilers a couple of summers ago.

Thank the hockey gods that Benning had the intestinal fortitude to go with Demko.  Only smart move Benning made in the past 24 months leading up to his firing (though I did say I would build a shrine for him for getting E riksson the hell out of Vancouver).

Yup I did it.  I turned this thread into another Benning is dummy thread.

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

Smith would have to stand on his head if they meet Avs ( assuming both Avs and Oilers advance)

He probably will...

after deliberately causing a collision behind the net trying to draw a penalty.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, bigbadcanucks said:

…………

Thank the hockey gods that Benning had the intestinal fortitude to go with Demko.  Only smart move Benning made in the past 24 months leading up to his firing (though I did say I would build a shrine for him for getting E riksson the hell out of Vancouver).

Yup I did it.  I turned this thread into another Benning is dummy thread.

Yeah Benning is a dummy

Because he did NOT have the intestinal fortitude to go with Demko. That was the start of a domino effect.

That’s why he refused to deal Marky at the TD and desperately kept trying to sign him until the last second only to have him walk.  Thinking he had to wait until that deal was done before he could even start to talk to Tanev, Tofolli, or Stecher, and he ended up losing them all for nothing. Oh and throw in Madden and a second round pick for good measure. 

you brought him up, I couldn’t help it :ph34r:

• Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, kilgore said:

Yeah Benning is a dummy

Because he did NOT have the intestinal fortitude to go with Demko. That was the start of a domino effect.

That’s why he refused to deal Marky at the TD and desperately kept trying to sign him until the last second only to have him walk.  Thinking he had to wait until that deal was done before he could even start to talk to Tanev, Tofolli, or Stecher, and he ended up losing them all for nothing. Oh and throw in Madden and a second round pick for good measure. 

Not to mention signed Braden Holtby for 2 years 4.5 per year because we couldn't trust Demko which also helped add to the fact that we couldn't resign certain players.   

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, King Loui said:

Not to mention signed Braden Holtby for 2 years 4.5 per year because we couldn't trust Demko which also helped add to the fact that we couldn't resign certain players.   

The Holtby buyout and Halak bonus basically extends the Luongo recapture penalty to next season :lol:

1 hour ago, kilgore said:

Yeah Benning is a dummy

See him give MT a little plink to his nether regions a few games ago. Classic agitator.

• Cheers 1