The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Penguins re-sign Evgeni Malkin

4 hours ago, EddieVedder said:

Dude,  youre spending too much time making up fantasy lines that make zero sense.  Zucker is useless, and ppl are overating marino.

I know I’m going crazy losing my mind

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, EddieVedder said:

Age doesnt matter as much when youre the type of athlete gino is.  He will still be elite for another 3 years at least 

Yep.   HHOFers ... The cap hit makes up for the number of games he will actually play ... and going in and out of the LTIR like he seems to do lol, gives them flexibility to add rentals at the TDL and play way over the cap is definitely now a tactic lol.  

2 hours ago, RWJC said:

Well Geno Malkin abbreviated is GM.

:bigblush:

Regardless, Hextall hit another home run…

image.gif.94563e67c648b7994a3e6be38c38b623.gif

How many games would you get for practicing your best golf drive with a goalie stick, right to the soft spot in the back of the shin these days?!!! I'm guessing at least 5 games ... Hextall lol.   What a goon! 

6 hours ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

We don't have the space to take a cap dump, and Poulin is their best prospect. Highly doubt they'd toss him in any deal to dump cap.

You just never do know.    Zuckerberg ugh no thanks he's a cap dump for sure.  Garland for Marino is a decent hockey trade ... maybe we could take on Zucker IF Dickinson goes the other way too.   He was decent in Dallas - out of all those new faces, i expected Dickie not to be a problem personally...just needs to score 25 points and do his thing defensively and he's a good player in the bottom six.  Never bought into the center idea at all though. 

9 hours ago, Gnarcore said:

True but those vets deserve to be kept together and given what the franchise can add. Then they can suffer for some years. 

Absolutely agree with that, was commenting that they aren’t necessarily out on JTM as they haven’t yet improved. 

3 minutes ago, DrJockitch said:

Absolutely agree with that, was commenting that they aren’t necessarily out on JTM as they haven’t yet improved. 

Exactly!  Miller plays wing.  He could slot in nicely beside Sid or Gino.