The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Rumour) -Vintage Canuck- rules!

RWJC

When I first joined CDC (under a slightly different name) back in 2007 I wanted to be the one to break news as Twitter was barely a thing and you really had to dive deeply to find info aside from listening to sports radio. Even living in Texas after Chicago, I streamed TEAM1040 online every day along with KJR in Seattle. I was able to break a few cool stories, but holy fook does Vintage remind me of the AI version of Bobby Margarita lol. Mad props to them for keeping us informed and engaged. As a Nucks fan who relies on this forum (I am not crazy I swear) from afar, they have kept me in the loop along with you nut jobs who love to argue with one another lol. #GCG

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, rychicken said:

Has anyone seen Vintage and Aquilini at the same time?

I can confirm aqualini was on stage during the draft with no phone,  the same time vintage made a post on cdc 

vintage doesn’t have a Monday to Friday job, he’s too active here, he is in the sports world but who is the question 

Edited by AlphaNuck
  • Haha 2

The MVP every season and off-season since I signed up for CDC and probably before that.

Living in Europe and following the Canucks, this place has always been my go to place for Canucks related news. Vintage possibly makes this site the best place to keep updated with transactions around the league.

All of these streamers and OFers are getting tips on the regular. Can we set something up for you @-Vintage Canuck-?

Would love to buy you at least a drink as a small thank you 

• Like 1