The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2023 NHL Entry Draft

3 minutes ago, EastCoastNucks said:

I had to get an AHLTV subscription to watch Canucks and Abby Canucks... I did my time, we are not short on defense just room to move them up. I bet Alvin went to more Abby Canucks games than you guys did

twas a joke

9 minutes ago, EastCoastNucks said:

I had to get an AHLTV subscription to watch Canucks and Abby Canucks... I did my time, we are not short on defense just room to move them up. I bet Alvin went to more Abby Canucks games than you guys did

I think you misunderstood my post. Since it supports what you said about defensive prospects. 3 possibly 4. The way I see it. Btw Being 500 miles north of Abbotsford it’s not likely I’ll be getting any games in. Canuck fans aren’t limited to just the lower mainland. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, EastCoastNucks said:

Considering you guys likely all live in the Greater Vancouver area, I am disappointed you didn't do your own scouting and go see the Abbotsford Canucks play this year. Martin's best games were because of the Defense. And there is more in the pipe-line. 

Wrong on both assumptions. 

And I stand by my original statement, currently we have no 'guaranteed' NHL regular defensive prospects in the system. What we have is a couple journeymen and a couple kids that had promise but didn't develop like ppl hoped yet. This a absolutely must be priority #1 today imo.  Only scenario I see not taking a D would be if Michkov unspeakably falls off a cliff and lands in our lap somehow?

Edited by Fanuck