The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2022-23 Abbotsford Canucks Thread

The additions of Hoglander, Rathbone and Podkolzin are giving Abby the boost it needs. I am hoping that they stay down on the farm team and get to experience some playoff action this year. IMO, it is better for their development than riding the pine and watching the $%^& show that has enveloped the big club.

4 hours ago, Kootenay Gold said:

The additions of Hoglander, Rathbone and Podkolzin are giving Abby the boost it needs. I am hoping that they stay down on the farm team and get to experience some playoff action this year. IMO, it is better for their development than riding the pine and watching the $%^& show that has enveloped the big club.

I haven't been able to watch a game in a bit, but I catch the highlights. It's clear Podz is making a big difference and Rathbone seems to be big too. How has Hoglander looked in his two games? He doesn't have any points, but he could still be doing alright.

5 hours ago, -AJ- said:

I haven't been able to watch a game in a bit, but I catch the highlights. It's clear Podz is making a big difference and Rathbone seems to be big too. How has Hoglander looked in his two games? He doesn't have any points, but he could still be doing alright.

I was not able to watch the game last night as I had other commitments but he should be a great addition. If he plays with the same tenacity as Lockwood he will be a handful for other teams to deal with

On 12/25/2022 at 6:55 PM, Googlie said:

Great bunch of young men we have on the farm!!!

Finally eh! Been waiting forever it seems to see more than just AHL vets and low tier prospects on the team.

I think the best they’ve had for top tier was Gadj and Lind. Virtanen spent a small amount of time but not much.

Fun times Googlie!

2 hours ago, Attila Umbrus said:

Finally eh! Been waiting forever it seems to see more than just AHL vets and low tier prospects on the team.

I think the best they’ve had for top tier was Gadj and Lind. Virtanen spent a small amount of time but not much.

Fun times Googlie!

Last half of Abby season should be fun to watch. Lots of promising prospects to watch with Rath, Woo, Lock, Hogs, Klim, Pods and Karls all on the roster

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Qwags said:

Wish there was a way to watch AHL games. Is AHL Live worth the price?

Honestly I really like it. You can buy single day and month passes to give it a try. That way you don’t waste your money if you don’t like the product. 

Here is the link. One thing to note, price is in US dollars.

https://www.watchtheahl.com/#/

Cheers

Edited by Attila Umbrus