The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] October 1, 2022 Preseason: Canucks @ Kraken 6:30pm PT at Climate Pledge Arena SN1, SNP, ROOT-NW, SN650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

3 minutes ago, KingRaj91 said:

Bro Poolman might actually be one of the worst Canucks to ever put on a jersey relative to their salary lmao

Just his body movement alone worries me... So lack of agility and ability to carry/pass the puck or block shots!! He won't even get more than $800k anywhere else!!

We gotta waive him and keep Burroughs!!

4 minutes ago, CanuckRookieFan said:

Um try again, in CND I think its $9 a beer in Rogers Arena that's tops in the NHL (thus the high revenue for Canucks) in Seattle id think a beer is closer to $7 USD.. to think it's $18 is laughable/ignorant shows you how little most fans know.

It is legit $16 for a beer at Climate Pledge. Water is $9, a Starbucks drink is $10 and Beef Dip is $24. So speaking of ignorance. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Not liking how Miller and Horvat have conducted themselves tonight. Our leaders have set the tone, lots of half-assed plays.

Hm there was a shift where Horvat worked his butt off in the O zone earlier…

2 minutes ago, CanuckRookieFan said:

I just told you there is no way its 18 and I pointed out why. It's $9 a beer here and that's already high tops in the NHL, don't believe me ask anyone what they think of beer prices at Canucks games.

To suggest that Seattle is charging $18 ! Beer when 9$ is already high is ignorant why say such outrageous things and not be prepared to be called out for it.

20221001_200409.thumb.jpg.a11f939eba1ee1fd6240e5cdac54cb9f.jpg

• Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

1 minute ago, R3aL said:

Well The i5 rivalry is just starting and developing that will be good for both markets long term 

still early days but that minny rivalry vibe was funny 

well tbh I’m concerned with how 

I know it’s preseason but guys are fighting for jobs and overall I’m frusterated with a lot of what I’m seeing here 

The guys fighting for jobs are showing up. The rest are not out here to get injured in Seattle's make believe Stanley Cup finals. The tryhard is real.

3 minutes ago, CanuckRookieFan said:

I just told you there is no way its 18 and I pointed out why. It's $9 a beer here and that's already high tops in the NHL, don't believe me ask anyone what they think of beer prices at Canucks games.

To suggest that Seattle is charging $18 ! Beer when 9$ is already high is ignorant why say such outrageous things and not be prepared to be called out for it.

Prices from last year.

2DD64227-F830-412C-89AA-34EAD0854BB7.jpeg

• Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1