The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Preseason October 3, 2022 Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers 6:00pm PT at Rogers Place SN1 SN650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

I guess it's possible that current management and coaches do not know that Green played AHL'ers right up until the end of preseason last year and we then went into a tailspin to start the season that we couldn't get out of.   I mean, I guess it's possible they don't know that.....

• Huggy Bear 1

5 minutes ago, DefCon1 said:

we also had our almost full lineup roster against Flames AHL team and lost that too. Problem is they keep losing no matter what lineup starts and D is complete trash

Might as well stop watching then. 

See you in 2024 when the team can  win the Stanley Preseason Cup. 

Plan the parade!!

Edited by Sharpshooter
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jaimito said:

Real preseason starts next game. These exhibitions are low quality games. 

Except we’ll probably be facing Oiler scrubs and then the Coyotes.

Not much competition to get them ready to start the season. Would have rather had our best against their best to really see where they’re at.

• Like 1

Hope to see an NHL team playing for the Canucks final preseason games.

If not then the management team gets an F in Canucks history because the Canucks didn't dress a decent squad in last years preseason until their last game. The result was a terrible start and a team full of new players that didn't gel.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Junkyard Dog said:

Not sure what to think of McDavid and Draisaitl only having one assist between them both in a 7 goal game.

It means they weren't trying and do not care about preseason. As everyone should here.

Edited by runtzguy
  • Cheers 1
  • There it is 1

ZOMG PRESEASON

MCDAVID’S SEASON IS IN JEOPARDY AND HIS CAREER MAY VERY WELL BE OVER!

ONLY REGISTERED 1 ASSIST AND WAS A MINUS 1 AGAINST THE ABBOTSFORD CANUCKS IN A 6-2 WIN!
JAKE VIRTANEN DUE TO MATCH MCDAVID IN POINTS THIS SEASON!! REGISTERED 1A AND WAS A +3!

lol should Oilers be worried?

edit: Draisaitl with nothing. Yikes

Edited by AnthonyG

Just now, GB5 said:

Hope to see an NHL team playing for the Canucks final preseason games.

If not then the management team gets an F in Canucks history because the Canucks didn't dress a decent squad in last years preseason until their last game. The result was a terrible start and a team full of new players that didn't gel.

I don't think the last 2 games are televised unless you plan on going to the games.