The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Flyers VS Canucks Oct 15/22 1PM PST TV: ESPN+, SNP and NBCS-PH

Rate this topic

Bad_BOI_pete

1 minute ago, SergioMomesso said:

BB6 is just not getting it done again. Plays dying on his stick over and over. Hasn’t gotten any faster since joining the league. 

And he won't. 

Another achilles heel of Boeser's game is playing along the boards. 8 out of 10 times he either misses an easy pass from his teammate  or loses the puck, when he's facing the boards.  It hasn't improved one bit since his rookie year.

BB6 can get off a good shot if he gets the puck between the hash marks. His defensive awareness has gotten better somewhat too. But other areas of his game are still subpar for a 1st line winger.

• Huggy Bear 1

3 minutes ago, brilac said:

Trust me, he has great style!  Oh he's on right now, and I like his hair too. 

A lot of bald men are offended online by the fact that Murph's flaunting his hair lol 

Just now, bishopshodan said:

I didn't have one for ages.

Have one now but hardly use it.

Never had a dishwasher either. 

I went years without a dishwasher until 2016.  It was a delight to have one.  Same with a washer and dryer.  Prior, I lived in buildings that had coin/card operated washer and dryers. 

Just now, John McClane said:

Popcorn. Machine pop with real butter still better of course. But microwave popcorn so convenient and pretty good. 

Oil, stove, pot with glass lid, popcorn. Then melt the butter in the pot after the popcorn is in a bowl.

Simple and old school.

2 minutes ago, D.B Cooper said:

I’m renovating my kitchen right now.  
we went with over the oven microwave. 
Also got a garburator in the sink and water/ice in the fridge for the first time ever.  
Loving it!

Does the over the oven microwave feel crowded when cooking on stove?

Just now, Muttley said:

Hard to believe but Kyle Burroughs is drastically improving at an age you wouldn't think could happen. Maybe the definition of a late bloomer. 

Take good luck wherever you can get it.

well he's technically in his prime age so I think it's the perfect time for a big boost if ever it would happen.

he's been stable and a very useful player for us. love to see it.

Just now, brilac said:

I went years without a dishwasher until 2016.  It was a delight to have one.  Same with a washer and dryer.  Prior, I lived in buildings that had coin/card operated washer and dryers. 

Love having the washer dryer. Had to do the communal building thing too for a while, it sucked.

Don't mind not having a dishwasher. Just me and the wife so we can keep on top of the dirty dishes. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, R3aL said:

Omg I missed the whole first period didn’t realize start was so early!! 

I missed it too. I was assuming my PVR was recording it and I was going to catch up now, but for some reason my PVR didn’t catch this one. 
Sounds like Flyers have some goalie issues.

My takeaways:  PK was really good!  

Our d-men are all doing well.  Poolman is looking shaky with the puck but is putting himself in the right positions and using his length.  Probably the worst of the bunch though, really like everyone else's game.  

Nils Aman is looking good on the PK!  

Pearson looks very involved once again.  Unfortunate penalty.  

Deslauriers is being given 50 seconds of ice time and is trying to pick fights all over the ice.  I feel like there will be something brewing with him later in the game. 

1 minute ago, Muttley said:

Hard to believe but Kyle Burroughs is drastically improving at an age you wouldn't think could happen. Maybe the definition of a late bloomer. 

Take good luck wherever you can get it.

Yeah exactly!

there’s a few of us who’ve been pumping his tires for a while now. I even call him Tanev lite hoping it’ll be Tanev 2.0.  He’s got skill, just needs the time and opportunities to develop and form into. He’s low key a smart and complete player 

• Upvote 1