The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Washington Capitals | Oct. 17, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

2 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

We can either be that fanbase that shits on the team when they shit the bed, or we can ‘support’ them as ‘supporters’. 

What’s the point in having a fanbase when those fans are just as shit as the team’s play at times? 

I tried being negative all the time. It just made me a negative person. 

Let’s try something else. 

The team has been pretty well supported across 53 years of failure.

Over the course of my life I have given thousands and thousands of dollars to this organization. I'm not going to blindly pretend to be enthusiastic about it while they continue to give me a poor investment. That's like tipping the waiter who spits in your food. If the only satisfaction I'm going to get out of my fandom is complaining until changes are made, I'm going to do it.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Slegr said:

I normally agree with that, but it’s getting so hard. How many years has this team sucked now? I know it’s just 3 games in, with some injuries, but it’s so frustrating. Fans have been relatively patient for a Canadian franchise that hasn’t shown much since 2011. We deserve more.

That retool on the fly really screwed the franchise. Greedy owners just couldn't handle a rebuild and where has it gotten them doing it their way. Further behind than if they had done it right the first time. Shoulda, would, coulda. Doesn't matter now but they are still grasping at playoffs. Sick really.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

We can either be that fanbase that shits on the team when they shit the bed, or we can ‘support’ them as ‘supporters’. 

What’s the point in having a fanbase when those fans are just as shit as the team’s play at times? 

It’s true, negativity put me in a metal breakdown. It is not good for the soul

I bleed Canucks but I will not let it bring me down. I’ve matured as a person 

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

How to make Cheerleading pom poms | Pro NFL Style - YouTube

Yah!

31 minutes ago, Fen1010 said:

Yet we pay BB6 6 million plus a year to do? A bigger waste of cap and roster space than Pearson. At least Pearson can backcheck, win more than his share of board battles, pk and be trusted with a lead late in games. Same thing can not be said for our 6 million plug.

2 minutes ago, Mo Grit said:

Imagine having to add a promising D in Rathbone, to even get any team remotely interested in taking on Boeser !

He's not even seen as worth a 3rd pick.

We've been had.

Trade boeser when he gets hot, no point trading him when he's at his lowest value, asset management, something Benning didn't do at all

13 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

NO!  BLOW IT UP! BLOW IT UP! BLOW IT UP!

5 minutes ago, Devron said:

It’s true, negativity put me in a metal breakdown. It is not good for the soul

I bleed Canucks but I will not let it bring me down. I’ve matured as a person 

Well Im not got going to get emotionally attached to this core but if this is going down I might as well enjoy the train wreck in all its glory  

train trainwreck GIF

• Cheers 1

Just now, iinatcc said:

Well Im not got going to get emotionally attached to this core but if this is going down I might as well enjoy the train wreck in all its glory  

train trainwreck GIF

Yeah I’m all for the memes right now. Cheers

• Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, Slegr said:

I normally agree with that, but it’s getting so hard. How many years has this team sucked now? I know it’s just 3 games in, with some injuries, but it’s so frustrating. Fans have been relatively patient for a Canadian franchise that hasn’t shown much since 2011. We deserve more.

It’s tough brother. 

It’s tough. 

Are we going to bitches about it though? 

Harden up. If I can, you can too. 

• Cheers 1