The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Sat. Oct. 22, 2022 Buffalo Sabres(3-1-0) @ Vancouver Canucks(0-3-2) 7:00pm PT at Rogers Arena (HOME ICE!) HNIC SNP SN650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

12 minutes ago, Muttley said:

He'd be most effective on a checking line. He's better as a lefty anyways. Mute point now anyways, he's just been papered down.

Sure, but papered down still means he's not playing tonight, for the 2nd time in 6 games this season, when he hasn't been the problem. Höglander has been on the ice for 2 goals against and only 39 shot attempts against this season.

Edit: And sorry, hate to do this, but it's moot, not mute.

Edited by 204CanucksFan
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

1 hour ago, Pears said:

He can’t help any NHL team if he isn’t burying the chances he’s getting. 

I cannot believe the amount of chances and misses he gets. Worse than Dickie was last year. He can only score trick shots maybe ... he's got to work on this because he get's into good/great scoring positions regularly.

53 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Don’t know why the team created an analytics department if they don’t use it.

Need a more progressive coach and management if we’re ever going to match the likes of Colorado and Tampa.

And better players more importantly.

21 minutes ago, Shayster007 said:

Amen? It's not like he's been some game changer helping us win games.

lol, I thought you were complimenting me like Amen brother. Ha ::D I was confused ... but I have to agree with @Devron you don't send down your center both Hogs and Pods are the only waiver eligible players. As @204CanucksFan mentioned the fourth line is the fourth line and we have 10 NHL players for the other 9 spots. He would have been the guy sitting anyway but that's on management.

• Cheers 2

9 minutes ago, 204CanucksFan said:

Sure, but papered down still means he's not playing tonight, for the 2nd time in 6 games this season, when he hasn't been the problem. Höglander has been on the ice for 2 goals against and only 39 shot attempts against this season.

Edit: And sorry, hate to do this, but it's moot, not mute.

I don't believe you.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Ya, if I were a canuck player I would be like "why couldn't we come back in here and why did it take so long?"

I heard there was a flood during renos and some fancy new state of the art lighting coming from Europe that was delayed. 

But yea I hope they did a little more than that.