The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] November 1, 2022 New Jersey Devils(6-3-0) @ Vancouver Canucks(2-5-2) 7:00pm PT Rogers Arena SN360 SNP SN650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

10 minutes ago, Maginator said:

Haven't liked Hughes game tonight whatsoever. I agree it feels forced to get him into the lineup against his brother and it's costing us a game. The entire defensive structure is thrown off.

OEL - Myers just complete trash tonight too, regardless of things being thrown off.

Hughes is playing like in the year before last, no interest in defence whatsoever, totally careless with the puck when he has it. He had the second worst +/- of any D in the league that year. Of course, no-one stood up when he took that deliberate high stick from behind from Kane that broke his nose. As I recall he also took a knee on knee in that game.

1 minute ago, MikeyD said:

He looks like he mailed it in for the summer. Management was pissed with how horrible training camp went and there were guys that showed up out of shape and fringe players didn't even put in effort in the offseason apparently.

This team really is a f**kin country club.

I'm not surprised at this at all.

• Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, Provost said:

Right?!!  Dumbasses like us on the forums with no resources seem to be hitting at a higher frequency than our team brass.

Maybe we can have a fan contest for a lottery to be GM for a month and you get to make whatever moves you want.

Truthfully, any random fan off the street will probably do a better job than the clowns we have had since Gillis got fired.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • There it is 1