The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] November 1, 2022 New Jersey Devils(6-3-0) @ Vancouver Canucks(2-5-2) 7:00pm PT Rogers Arena SN360 SNP SN650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

5 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Oof.

This team is lazy and not in shape is one possible conclusion, another is players being shifted out of the lineup after their first consecutive wins. None of the left D helping us in this one because two aren’t interested in defence and the other isn’t capable. Oh well, that’s one way to get to the top of the draft lottery.

1 minute ago, PetterssonOrPeterson said:

"this fanbase wouldn't accept a rebuild" - francesco aquilini 

what a moron.

What does he know? He's had a losing team for how long and he knows best how? It's a lazy way to build the team by retooling on the fly. I hate that saying and I never want to hear it again. 

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

1 minute ago, ktcy2 said:

People blaming milller again but not looking at the scoresheet at his two primary assists 

This what its like when cdc'ers look at the small picture. Sure you can get points... those assists help his career and contract but the give aways and lack of effort don't help the team. We need more of a 2 way player out of this huge contract professional player. 

Not just 2 assists.

1 minute ago, Taphouse Canuck said:

I remember hearing at the time that he was not popular with other GMs and many wouldn't deal with him, which is why we ended up doing most trades with FLA where he had connections.

Whereas Benning was very popular because he rarely won a trade.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

What does he know? He's had a losing team for how long and he knows best how? It's a lazy way to build the team by retooling on the fly. I hate that saying and I never want to hear it again. 

honestly he's using us the fans as a scapegoat for his own feelings.

the greedy pig doesn't care if  our best form is mediocre as long as we can make the playoffs (which this team still can't lmao) and it brings in extra revenue. 

Ironically, with the amount of time we missed the playoffs (i don't count the bubble playoffs), you might as well could've done a proper rebuild. The same exact outcome its been till now anyways. 

such an idiot i swear

Edited by PetterssonOrPeterson

6 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

This what its like when cdc'ers look at the small picture. Sure you can get points... those assists help his career and contract but the give aways and lack of effort don't help the team. We need more of a 2 way player out of this huge contract professional player. 

Not just 2 assists.

You do realize that you sometimes have to take risks to score right? 

Boeser has not scored a goal this year I bet he is playing a great two way game 

• Haha 1