The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] November 3, 2022 Anaheim Ducks @ Vancouver Canucks - 7:00pm PT Rogers Arena

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

29 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

You are one of my favourite posters here but you are going full King Heffy on Boston tonight hahahaha. It's so rare I see this passion out of you! 

The bitterness is real. 

When folks attempt to vilify a Sedin but can hero worship clearly enabled head-hunters & chronic cheats like Marchand, D. Keith, C. Lemieux or M. Messier, I will protest & blow a gasket, everytime! 

I applaud good hockey plus elite skilled players of exemplary character! Playing the right way - means all of that accountable stuff to me. These players are all fellow union bros. & most sign contracts of agreement to abide by the written rules of the NHL hockey rule book, & NOT play like an enabled asshole, repeatedly looking to endanger an opponent’s career or long-term health. 

The afore-mentioned hatchet-men, did/do not honour the spirit of their league contracts, and it’s definitely on the league’s leadership, that they were never really encouraged to do so. 

Edited by viking mama
  • Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, EddieVedder said:

Ever? Nope. But great game by petey

He put on an amazing show, his best that I've seen insofar as two-way hockey. such a great talent we have to watch for many years. Hope Management doesn't screw it up and drive him away.