The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nov 12/22 Vancouver Canucks(4-7-3) @ Toronto Maple Leafs(7-5-3) Scotiabank Arena 4:00pm PT CBC SNP SNO SNW  SNP650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

KABOOM!

just blow up this Benning created Frankenstein of a team.  We are friggin’ terrible.  Soft, slow, old, lazy.  It will take a decade, but haven’t already spend nearly 10 years trying this “no plan”?

These guys just don’t mesh/ belong together 

1 minute ago, Elias Pettersson said:

That OEL buyout coming up this summer is going to be painful…

Not even a remote possibility.  

They should sit him out and let him get healthy though. He hasn't looked right all season. 

4 minutes ago, Roberts said:

why did the canucks structure disappear entirely this period? they were doing so well with breaking out and not making panic plays in the first period.

Because the spotters above the rink scouted the Canucks weakness - the left side of the defence - it happens over and over, game after game.

1 minute ago, whcanuck said:

^^^^^This 100%. You read my mind

I'm sad about the current state of the Canucks.  Next stop...Apathyville if nothing comes of real and meaningful changes.  That means finding a way to get rid of Miller, OEL, Myers, Stillman, Garland, Pearson and Boeser.  The aging vets are the problem.  What I would give to have the Rooster, Beagle, E r i k s s o n (yah I said it) and the first back for OEL and Garland.

I can get on board with 2 years of bottoming out.  I never thought that I would ever say that.

• Thanks 1