The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] November 13 2022 - Vancouver Canucks @ Boston Bruins - 3:00pm PT/6:00pm ET - TD Garden

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

2 minutes ago, Furevanucks said:

The hard part is this is just the beginning of the season we have so much of this left we as fans would be better off if they just had a fire sale and stopped clinging to them turning it around like a bad breakup just do it already lol

I'm afraid they're still going to turn it around, throw a streak together, mask the issues, and draft between 12-17

...and do it all again next year

2 minutes ago, DS4quality said:

There's too much talent to be this bad... trying to think what changed from last year....

Yeo and Cull vs. Walker and Shaw

Well, the talent is floating around and waiting for the opposition to give them space and time......so it's on the players too.

Watching Boston play is unfortunately a demonstration of how to build a team and how a team should play together......heavy, fast, taking time away and supporting each other (physically and structurally).

I also wonder if fitness is the limiting factor for this team......would explain the country club appearance.

20 minutes ago, R3aL said:

I’m now officially believing the teams plan was to tank this season.

JR comments were gas on fire to make things worse

comments on trading a player they weren’t planning on trading now must be the narrative to trade miller after extending him. 

this is my self soothing as a fan 

Doesn't it make more sense to tank whilst not capped-out? 

2 minutes ago, Slegr said:

For a guy who adds nothing else apart from his shot, he doesn’t belong on the roster when he’s not scoring. We need players who get angry.

I don't agree with this. Getting angry is what leads to JT floating on the back check and giving away pucks. Not all players need to be angry to be effective, and not all players are more effective when their angry.

7 minutes ago, D.B Cooper said:

I’ve skated twice since I quit hockey at 17.  
Im 36 now.  
I can almost guarantee I’d beat Boeser in a race.  
Man that guy is a horrible skater. 

hes supposedly “really good along the wall” tho.  i saw him flub 2/2 plays in the 1st before hoing to work