The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] November 18 2022 - Vancouver Canucks vs Los Angeles Kings - 7:00pm PT/10:00pm ET - Rogers Arena

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

After that one win - i'm back on the band wagon and gonna watch / endure this one tonight. . . Well that and i have sufficently repressed / forgotten my rage over the Habs game. 

Hope to see a good performance against a defensively strong team & not a post road trip hangover choke job. 

Somewhat torn as i'd love so much to see Bedard in a Canuck outfit next year, but i doubt it happens even if we finish dead last. 

45 minutes ago, Goal:thecup said:

Looking forward to Thatcher Stoning these Pretenders to The Throne!

Martin has kept us in there, amassing a wee pile of points (4 Wins and 1 Overtime loss).

But his average is 3 and a half goals per game, which, while not his fault per se, is more comparable to a backup tender's numbers.

Demko coming back is going to kick it up a notch and get the fans into it.

We're a team like that alright, and we're gonna score so many goals their head's 'll still be spinning long after its over.

GO KNUCKLES!

Martin hasn’t really kept us in it. His GAA is really not that much better than Demko’s. The team just scores more goals with him in net.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Love Demko, but he’s been terrible.  His fancy stats say he’s lower than 50 in the league.  For a guy who is top five, that’s terrible.  I hope he gets it going tonight.  Then he will let in 2 or less and we will for sure win! 

How is demko top 5?  Hes an average goalie that gets hyped up by nucks marketing and the fans who drink all the koolaid