The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] November 26 2022 - Vancouver Canucks @ Vegas Golden Knights - 7:00pm PT/10:00pm ET - T-Mobile Arena

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

3 minutes ago, DS4quality said:

Burroughs brings stability to  the back end, they are playing great team defense 

If only Bruce had have listened to me earlier this year that OEL Myers pairing wouldn't have lasted as long, Burroughs would have been in and our forward lines would be closer to tonight's.

I dunno why he doesn't listen to me. I'm right often!

Damn idiot!!!! 

• Cheers 1

Just now, DownUndaCanuck said:

Vegas don't play many back to backs and they don't get penalized much so we're seeing them really out of their comfort zone (also without the league helping them out).

They’re a big, heavy, veteran team too so probably a little tougher on them than the average squad. 

Just now, Dr. Crossbar said:

Where all the "Martin's been bad" peeps at?

It’s crazy how some think Martin hasn’t been better than Demko.  The numbers don’t tell the whole story.  Martin has been making the timely save and keeping the team in the game. Demko has blown most of those 2 goal leads.  Demko needs to sit for awhile and we need to ride Martin for a few games.

• Cheers 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

Where all the "Martin's been bad" peeps at?

It irritates the piss out of me when media tries to spin it this way.

His numbers aren't great but he wasn't even close to costing the team games. 

Edit: and tonight they'll claim again that he "didn't steal the game" to defend their stupid narrative. 

Edited by MikeyD
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 1