The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Canucks Getting Calls on Luke Schenn

Warhippy

10 minutes ago, JoshuaGuy said:

Vintage Canuck and Canucks media on FB, Twitter etc all post at like exact same time. Pretty sure VC is an employee 

This site is owned by the Canucks. It’s a pretty solid bet that Vintage Canuck works for the Canucks.  I mean who would spend their entire day and weekends posting information on here for us unless they were getting paid for it?

I knew this when he started the Francesco Aquilini thread and it wasn’t taken down. He must have had the permission of the team to start that thread…

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, gizmo2337 said:

The social media accounts, yes. But that sort of tosses a monkey wrench into VC real identity.  Not that it matters, I still have upmost respect for the dedication and excellence over the years. It's probably better if we don't find out.

I’m pretty sure VC has been different people over the years. You can tell by the posting style now versus 4-5 years ago…

The Elias Pettersson account could be owned by the team as well.  Posting style has changed over the years. Look at the start date of the EP account versus when EP started playing for the team…  -_-

Edited by Elias Pettersson
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

This site is owned by the Canucks. It’s a pretty solid bet that Vintage Canuck works for the Canucks.  I mean who would spend their entire day and weekends posting information on here for us unless they were getting paid for it?

I knew this when he started the Francesco Aquilini thread and it wasn’t taken down. He must have had the permission of the team to start that thread…

You seems in the know, are you the real EP?

24 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

I would definitely put money on @-Vintage Canuck-being a legit Canuck insider/employee. 

• There it is 1

1 minute ago, EastCoastNucks said:

Does anyone else think Ian Mcintire doesnt know shit and causes more damage with management? like he is cool with giving away Schenn but never says anything about Myers and OEL not covering the net... at all. No comment that Schenn is less than 1/6 the cap of Myers or OEL.

Sadly IM is just another hack who sold his soul to the club so he can have access. He’s a Canuck propagandist. 

• Cheers 1