The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] December 14 2022 - Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Flames - 7:00pm PT/10:00pm ET - Saddledome

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

5 minutes ago, eeeeergh said:

Two players fit my criteria

A _ _ _ _         _ _ _ _ LMAN

R _ _ _ _         _ _ _ _ LMAN

Damn I'm probably just special but I cannot figure out the first one :unsure:

The rate we are going.. We probably do with Stillman a 6x6 though lmao 

• Haha 1

Huberdeau has been hot gsrbage this year, and their bottom 6 is one of the lowest scoring in the entire league.

With Markstrom playing like Toskala lately this game is probably our most winnable game before Christmas.

Just pepper Markstrom with shots all game

• Vintage 2

3 minutes ago, Odd. said:

Huberdeau has been hot gsrbage this year, and their bottom 6 is one of the lowest scoring in the entire league.

With Markstrom playing like Toskala lately this game is probably our most winnable game before Christmas.

So what your saying is we are set up to lose the game lol

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Odd. said:

Imagine Kent Hughes calling you up and saying.. Listen.. You got this Sean Monahan guy who's paid 6m x 1. Give me a first and we will take him so you can give huberdeau 10.5 x 8 till 38 year olds and have the same point totals as Sean :P

Sure they made that trade to sign Kadri but it's another 7m till 39 yo deal lol. Freaking Tkachuk almost has as many points and weegar huberbust and Kadri combined for 1/3rd of the cost:lol:

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Odd. said:

He's been pretty much 1ppg since coming back from injury, and a slow start on a new team. Not sure that qualifies as "hot garbage".

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Please tell me we get the Johns tonight and don't have to listen to Singh disgrace the country yet again.

Agreed big time.

Had to turn the sound off just so could pay attention to the game.

Edited by cripplereh