The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Monday December 19 2022 - Vancouver Canucks vs St Louis Blues - 7:30pm PT/10:30pm ET - Rogers Arena

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

EXCITING NEW RULES ANNOUNCED BY NHL FOR 2023

1. Vancouver Canucks to play no more home games at Rogers Arena
  2. Vancouver Canucks games will no longer be broadcast on Hockey Night in Canada
  3. Vancouver Canucks will only be playing the bottom 2 teams in each division
  4. In the event of Vancouver Canucks being one of the worst 16 teams at the end of the season they will automatically be awarded the first overall pick in the 2023 draft.
  5. Rule 4 will apply in each season until 2030
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

Resepctable teams won't accept a gutless coward who spears guys in the balls, throws tantrums anytime someone gets him with a clean hit, headshots goalies, and can't get through a simple handshake line without uttering death threats.  You don't want a worthless scumbag like that anywhere near any locker room unless you're comfortable with him disgracing the sport.  The Canucks are a men's team and have no place for that waste of oxygen.

He went through several handshakes without threats that happened once in his career and he’s not the first or last player to do it. Lucic plays a mans game like it or not and this team could use him to be honest. 

4 minutes ago, BlakeQuinnAndEggs said:

I can't see Rutherford allowing some clown like FA tell him what to do.

I don't think Rutherford would take the job unless he had full autonomy.

Well…you can; we are seeing it right now. JR is collecting cheques my friend

• There it is 1