The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] St. Louis Blues at Vancouver Canucks | Dec. 19, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, ilduce39 said:

Sadly, nothing is likely to happen for a few more months. I wouldn’t expect big moves before the deadline and even then I everyone is so capped out it’ll be tough. 

that's true, i think the only way a trade happens is if horvat forces it. too bad the players have to be the ones to take action, management and ownership are too afraid to ever do anything right for this team.

• Cheers 2

Just now, UnkNuk said:

Thing is, in the ten games prior to these last two, the Canucks were playing .600 hockey.

For them to drop off a cliff like this suggests that many of the players are suffering from various degrees of the flu.

Maybe?   Possibly?

ahh the same mysterious flu that fatefully plagued the french team out of winning the world cup.

1 minute ago, UnkNuk said:

Thing is, in the ten games prior to these last two, the Canucks were playing .600 hockey.

For them to drop off a cliff like this suggests that many of the players are suffering from various degrees of the flu.

Maybe?   Possibly?

Come on man....excuses, excuses, excuses. Some of their wins were horrible against horrible teams. I am sorry but I want a team that plays with structure even when they win. They have let 3 or more goals in 29/31 games. It's a crap product.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, UnkNuk said:

Maybe?   Possibly?

i know i was just being sarcastic/annoyed, just dont have any excitement watching canucks hockey these days. regardless if there healthy this team needs a big shake up.

• Cheers 1

Just now, ShawnAntoski said:

A hockey trade, is Allvins' mission so the market he is creating for Bo, is not that big or non existence.  He might, as well look for aliens that can play hockey...

we haven't seen him do this, hopefully the interest level will be high so we can pull out a good pick and prospect.

Not confident but can't prejudge yet

Actually I am interested to know what guys like OEL or guys like Myers think. Like, being paid 7 million dollars and yet be a big part of the the worst defense of the entire league. Are they not ashamed of themselves? Like if I were told that I am the absolute worst in the industry with facts to prove it, i wouldn’t feel very good or happy about going to work. I wonder what they go through on a daily basis. Do they know they suck like absolute shit or do they still think they are ok? I am just curious. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, MrCanuck94 said:

This might be the lowest point in the history of the organization.

That's what I've been thinking for 8 freaking years.

What I have finally learned is "never underestimate this team's capability to keep finding a new low".

3 minutes ago, AnotherCanucksFan said:

Do you know a site for year by year stats on SV% and PK?  I'm thinking this must be the worse in our history.

Not specifically for SV% and PK, but this gives an overview on other stats like W, L, GF, GA, etc.:

https://records.nhl.com/van/franchises/vancouver-canucks/season-by-season-record

2 minutes ago, UnkNuk said:

Maybe?   Possibly?

IDK man. In the last 31 games we've played below .500